Two food and drink ideas

Started by a french mans shirt, October 26, 2016, 05:16:45 PM

1. Re-introduce the many (or some of the) tuluki wines as marked-up consumables in a store or tavern in Allanak. I'd say a store, I'm not sure any self-respecting Allanaki tavern would want those as a regular drink.

2. Gradually increase the number of foods and drinks available in the city taverns up to say a maximum of twenty for the Arbotoreum, sixteen for Red's and eleven for the Gaj. I know ancient taverns in real life probably didn't have as many things to eat and drink as modern bars but who gives a shit, let's have something else to blow our hard-earned or stolen money on. Some of the work could be rescinded by reincorporating foods that have been forgotten in the codebase and could be used, like elf fingers. Those were real popular at the turn of the King's Age.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Elf fingers are not a forgotten part, they are just not often asked for publicly.

I like the idea though.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

You'd think the "Tuluki refugees" that end up in 'nak would WANT a place where there are horribly marked-up costs on their favorite things. And not just pinches of spice!

If I were playing a Tuluki ex-Pat or something, I'd certainly want to have the wines I remember, or bahamet fillets in ginka sauce.

Heck. Just think how rare tandu leather has got to be, now! Easier to get a rantarri pelt than duskhorns.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.