It's That Time Again

Started by Suhuy, October 25, 2016, 04:08:59 AM

Kadian auction in the Kadian  tent, Monday 14th . Highborn and invited guests first, followed by the commoners auction.

Update on the Ocotillo Rush event. Everyone's expected to come down to the tavern in Yaroch when the time begins.

Thanks to everyone who made the opening and participated in some form or another in the fashion event!

Borsail event starts in just over an hour!

"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

thanks for coming all, hope you enjoyed it!
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Much thanks to everyone that has been involved so far!  And a special thanks to the folks that have put in the time and effort to organize events for the players to enjoy.  Onwards and Upwards!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Much thanks to everyone that participated in this event!  Whether in the official events or adding atmosphere by your mere presence!  Also, applause to all the event coordinators - you all continue to amaze me with your commitment to creating things that create fun for the other players!  Excellent job!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Massive kudos to all fellow coordinators of this RPT. That was truly an epic event!

I did not get to see ANY of the events, because of my schedule. I blame nobody. I hear everything was pretty amazing and was a well-put-on RPT.

Now. Just have them go on when my girlfriend isn't mad at me so I can spend a few hours a night playing gaemz?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended—
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear.
That is, at least until next year!

A shout out to everyone involved, players and staff both, whether you lived or died through it. Thanks for helping to bring another one of these to life.

It was pretty fun, what parts I got to attend. Thanks to everyone involved in making stuff happen and everyone involved!

Except that one guy. That one guy sucked.Joking. No one sucked.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3