Ready...Steady...Break!

Started by Reiloth, October 21, 2016, 12:05:46 PM

I've been playing ArmageddonMUD since 2001, so it's safe to say "I'll Be Back" or "Get in the Choppa!" (whichever floats your boat). Not sure how long of a break i'll be taking, sometimes it's like a High School reunion, you don't want to go to the ten year because not enough people are dead and people haven't totally freaked out yet/developed even more serious drug addictions.

Love you guys, i'll poke around the boards and vote. You should Vote too!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Reiloth, you do realize that for every vet that leaves, they MUST submit minimum 3 new players to our wit and whim.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Reiloth on October 21, 2016, 12:05:46 PM
I've been playing ArmageddonMUD since 2001, so it's safe to say "I'll Be Back" or "Get in the Choppa!" (whichever floats your boat). Not sure how long of a break i'll be taking, sometimes it's like a High School reunion, you don't want to go to the ten year because not enough people are dead and people haven't totally freaked out yet/developed even more serious drug addictions.

Love you guys, i'll poke around the boards and vote. You should Vote too!

Oh man. I so miss you already. Can you just leave your writing talent with me while you're gone?
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

About the time I gear up and get to playing more everyone decides to take a break. :(
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: WarriorPoet on October 21, 2016, 12:34:44 PM
About the time I gear up and get to playing more everyone decides to take a break. :(

Not everyone.  He'll be back... I know for certain.  *glares at Reiloth*
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

You hear a murmured curse and the clink of chains as Ath secures the brackets to the basement wall. The murky dark is illuminated only by the glow of a single computer monitor.

Welcome to Armageddon.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Quote from: path on October 21, 2016, 04:21:18 PM
You hear a murmured curse and the clink of chains as Ath secures the brackets to the basement wall. The murky dark is illuminated only by the glow of a single computer monitor.

Welcome to Armageddon.

*snorts-laughs*
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.