Plant Life around Allanak

Started by Ath, October 10, 2016, 08:50:40 AM

October 12, 2016, 11:13:07 PM #50 Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:14:57 PM by RogueGunslinger
I'd love to see multiple kinds of cacti. In real life there are tons of different cacti.

Sorts with fruit that might prick you while picking. Cactus fruits that have a bunch of tiny little needles that are annoying as fuck to get rid if you touch them without gloves. The sort that have to be burned off before eaten, and can be made into jam.

Skellebain cactus when eaten after boiled.

Cactus spread across the ground that you can accidentally step on or fall into(roleplaying wise). Cactus so thick in some areas that you can travel in that direction.

Cactus with all sorts of neat flowers, like in Cenyr.

Cactus that looks like it had drinkable water but just makes you puke and dehydrate.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on October 12, 2016, 11:13:07 PM

Cactus that looks like it had drinkable water but just makes you puke and dehydrate.

Plants that look alike to the untrained eye (ie anyone not a ranger, grebber, or outlaw) with differing effects would be a neat addition.
He is an individual cool cat. A cat who has taken more than nine lives.

I would not mind a few new sorts of flowers or such. They are undervalued in roleplay these days I think.

I do agree that we need to look at Cacti, as you would think they'd be around Allanak.  All sorts of great feedback, this has been really good and I appreciate it.  I am going to close up this thread now, but I will likely be doing a couple more, so keep your eyes open for it.  The next one is going to help us look at some of the Jobs around Zalanthas, those little things that allow you to make a few coins.

Thank you again for keeping this thread on topics and also providing us with some valuable feedback.  There is no promise any of it will ever be used, but it is valuable none the less.  The idea here is that we are going to be making an effort to bring up topics that are of interest to staff, not necessarily current (or even future) projects or plots, that will help us get a general idea of what is of interest to the players.  You guys have stated we don't take much feedback from the player, this is an effort to change that, and I think this a great first step.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.