Bye Arm (not a trick to get you to vote)

Started by Beethoven, October 08, 2016, 12:56:11 PM

I know most people didn't know me, but I've had so many great times with this game. It's had its ups and downs and twists and turns, and I've left for prolonged periods always to crawl back. I don't know if I'll crawl back this time or not, but it feels final enough to post something, anyway.

I don't think I'll be missed that much, but I loved you guys. You are the best playerbase in the world, and please keep on being awesome!

See you when you get back.

Crackageddon
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

So long and thanks for the fish, for now.

You'll be back ;)
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Beethoven on October 08, 2016, 12:56:11 PM
I know most people didn't know me, but I've had so many great times with this game. It's had its ups and downs and twists and turns, and I've left for prolonged periods always to crawl back. I don't know if I'll crawl back this time or not, but it feels final enough to post something, anyway.

I don't think I'll be missed that much, but I loved you guys. You are the best playerbase in the world, and please keep on being awesome!

Aw, beethoven. The Known loses a lot with your absence. Enjoy real life and don't forget about us! We'll keep the ginka-fire burning while you're away.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I think I'll take off, too.  Later y'all.
Where it will go

Quote from: SuchDragonWow on October 08, 2016, 03:28:16 PM
I think I'll take off, too.  Later y'all.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

You're a fantastic role player, and I sincerely hope this will be temporary. I'm sorry our paths only crossed for the time they did.

She'll be back, they always come back.

Don't forget to put on some shades, it'll take a few days before your eyes are used to seeing sunlight again.  ;D
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Unfortunately, there just isn't a solid replacement for Arm yet. In a couple months, you'll start thinking about what drives a co-worker to do something, and somehow imagine it in Zalanthas. Fight it with everything you are!

When we lose ANYONE, good roleplayers or bad, its felt. Hopefully, you're leaving for good reasons, and on good terms!
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

There is no quitting in this game,  only taking breaks.

I hope this break is on the shorter side because you'll be missed around here.

I remember you! Your super whorish Kuraci back in the day was heaps of fun. Take care and see you around the boards, babe.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Actually I think I do remember you. Though only if youhave changed your profile pic recently.

Since I've seen you lurking around the forum, I'm hoping you didn't actually leave.  I remember tons of your characters.  Or at least three.  You know why.  :-*
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I'm still here on the forums! I'm just not playing. I've had kind of a rough time with Arm recently for various reasons, and I figured it was time to step away. I think I'll be back, I just don't know when. Maybe soon, maybe after quite a while. But there's no game like Arm.

there's no beethoven like beethoven!

Don't go. When I say your handle in my head I use the Bill&Ted pronunciation and it brings me great joy.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

It's perfectly healthy to take breaks. Don't come back until that new character idea is eating at you!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: WarriorPoet on October 19, 2016, 10:54:06 AM
Don't go. When I say your handle in my head I use the Bill&Ted pronunciation and it brings me great joy.

Oh man, now you definitely can't go.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC