Can you keep a secret? Special Role Call

Started by Renenutet, September 04, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

This one is a role call.

One night only.

It should be fun. Something a little different.

We'll put on a little show.

Just one evening and then you go back to your regularly scheduled playtimes,

your regularly scheduled PCs.

You know. Business as usual.

Which isn't to say there won't be violence, debaunchery or mayhem. In fact, I'm not saying anything.

So, to summarize:

One Night Only
This secret role call is for one night only. You'll dress up in CENSORED and CENSORED mother fuckers up with CENSORED or maybe you won't. No karma is required for this role. You won't need to store your pc. This one off experience will be short, sweet, and a bunch of fun. It's also secret, which is why we're calling it a secret role call. Karma is not required but discretion is.

Put in a special application request to ________ if interested.

There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

I'm going to close this up soon, but there may still be room for a few more warm bodies. If you think you might want to come play, drop me a line. Put it in as a role application and not a special request. (Save those for something with greater longevity potential.)
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

As many of you have surmised, this is over. You guys were great. Thank you for participating in this experiment.

Everyone should have heard from me by now. (There were a lot of applications and some of them didn't have titles I could find easily when searching.)
Everyone who waited a long time to hear back was in a participating clan, and I didn't have a good excuse to tell you why I couldn't use you. Or at least I didn't have an excuse that wouldn't give you more information than I wanted to give away.

If you still haven't heard from me, it's because I've lost your request in the request tool. Chances are you were in one of those clans. (Or your request title was too damn clever.)