Remembering facewraps

Started by nauta, August 12, 2016, 10:47:24 AM

So, this happens to everyone, all the time, often: you forget you have a facewrap/sunslits/mask on.  Most of us don't actually -want- to have these on when we aren't in the desert, but we just forget.  Here's a solution (it's code, but minimal):

Tie it to the output of 'lower hood' -- a gentle reminder:

> lower hood
While wearing a dusty, ragged facewrap, you lower the hood of your dust, ragged cloak.

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Or just have the echo not be "you lower your hood" and have it return [sdesc] lowers their hood, like most other emote-style echos.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I was thinking about this the other day! I wish there were a prompt toggle for hood and face that you could select. Now that jewelry is more specialized, it would work even better.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I dig this.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: path on August 12, 2016, 01:58:10 PM
I was thinking about this the other day! I wish there were a prompt toggle for hood and face that you could select. Now that jewelry is more specialized, it would work even better.

For when you forget you're wearing your nipple rings from a night of naked dancing...
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on August 12, 2016, 11:50:53 PM
Quote from: path on August 12, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

For when you forget you're wearing your nipple rings from a night of naked dancing...

Yeah, um, I "forgot".

My mother told me that's how you get PCs to like you!
Light RP is like light beer: It fucking sucks and makes me fall asleep.

I miss Tuluk....