Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

This thread is far too distracting for me.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: Fathi on January 02, 2017, 11:34:45 AM
Whatever happened to SMuz? That guy used to post a mile a minute.

I miss SMuz. They made good posts. SMuz if you're out there, I miss you.

And holy shit I haven't seen BlackMagic post in what feels like forever. Welcome back?

About four years ago there was a dead guy just sort of rotting in the 'naki Byn latrines. He had black hair, human male. I kind of wonder about that still. Does anyone know?

It wasn't something anyone reported; three of us went in there to shovel shit and the sergeant told us we didn't fucking see anything.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

I remember years ago there was a Byn Runner the Sarge hired and after his orientation tour immediately went into the latrines and drank the cesspool to death. You gave me a quality laugh whoever you were.

Isn't he still posting like once every Groundhog's Day?
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Quote from: Riev on August 17, 2016, 05:03:16 PM
Quote from: Barsook on August 17, 2016, 02:43:43 PM
Quote from: Riev on August 17, 2016, 09:48:12 AM
It definitely makes me understand why people are never like "What ever happened to Riev's characters?". I mean. I never even APPROACH the level of some of the players here.

That one time? Where I had a cool Legionnaire? And I did NOTHING with it? ... Ugh.

I remember your last Legionniare who was a Byner and Salarri hunter before becoming a solider on two characters, one which was in House Salarr (Zenthar).  I think it was Tulay was the other one, though I might be recalling someone else.

I mean. That HAD to have been Creek but it was so long ago I don't remember being a Bynner and Salarri. Gavin was both, but he wasn't a Legionnaire and was also as boring.

I like my characters when  I play them, but in retrospect, nothing cool happens to me and I'm incapable of making cool things happen. C'est la Arm.

If you played Gavin Riev I can't believe you don't remember my favorite character.  Lefty, you single handedly trained that HG into a beast.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Hey. What happened to Smiley.

Smiley was  a human that my Jaxa Pah (as well as Templar Solych, I suspect) was grooming to become a leader of the Guild. Which ... sort of required me to remove a looooot of opposition on her path to glory. Then at one point, we were talking over the way and suddenly she dissapears.  Did she die? Did she just log off and then I've never encountered her? We had some cool scenes and loyalty trusts going.

Quote from: titansfan on February 01, 2017, 12:17:15 PM
Quote from: Riev on August 17, 2016, 05:03:16 PM
Quote from: Barsook on August 17, 2016, 02:43:43 PM
Quote from: Riev on August 17, 2016, 09:48:12 AM
It definitely makes me understand why people are never like "What ever happened to Riev's characters?". I mean. I never even APPROACH the level of some of the players here.

That one time? Where I had a cool Legionnaire? And I did NOTHING with it? ... Ugh.

I remember your last Legionniare who was a Byner and Salarri hunter before becoming a solider on two characters, one which was in House Salarr (Zenthar).  I think it was Tulay was the other one, though I might be recalling someone else.

I mean. That HAD to have been Creek but it was so long ago I don't remember being a Bynner and Salarri. Gavin was both, but he wasn't a Legionnaire and was also as boring.

I like my characters when  I play them, but in retrospect, nothing cool happens to me and I'm incapable of making cool things happen. C'est la Arm.

If you played Gavin Riev I can't believe you don't remember my favorite character.  Lefty, you single handedly trained that HG into a beast.

That's VAGUELY familiar. I only remember some details from Gavin, recent enough as he was, and its mostly "went from Byn, to Salarr, to Dasari, to storage". With some terrible fun along the way! If I don't remember you, don't worry, I barely remember much of Gavin without logs.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Thought about this after seeing -REDACTED- in game.

Whatever happened to that guy who had like the last kank?  Kept it in the stables, would like, show up once a year or something, get it out the stables, let everybody look at it, then the kank would shiver, and he'd put it back in the stables.  I swear this was a thing once upon a time.   :D
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Staff once traded one of our mount tickets for one with a golden kank. We were all "Wtf?" and then staff said That was a joke, and gave us our beetle back.

I sort of wonder what happened to Tears, but I'm not sure its okay to talk about.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

The water witch elf? I got him killed for being a home-wrecking necker.

Whatever happened to Torgun? I've been wondering for some time now.

I rode him in to a spider hole because I didn't know what one looked like. I think there's already a log posted of it somewhere in here. Good times.

Really? I'd like to see that log if anyone knows where it is!

My first PC died in a spider hole, too. Hah.

I won't look because I don't know what one looks like yet! Sheltered life. ::)

What ever happened to..

Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: manipura on April 24, 2017, 02:52:02 PM
Whatever happened to...

...this thread?

It came Southside for a bit of Social RP and got picked up by an angry Templar.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on April 24, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Quote from: manipura on April 24, 2017, 02:52:02 PM
Whatever happened to...

...this thread?

It came Southside for a bit of Social RP and got picked up by an angry Templar.

Ahh, of course.
I should have known.

There was one human woman, a Tuluki, who lived in Allanak with her tattoos revealed during the war. She was perpetually cheerful and a logger. I kind of wonder what happened to her.

Probably got banged by someone important. Which war was it?

Quote from: BadSkeelz on April 26, 2017, 07:56:13 PM
Probably got banged by someone important. Which war was it?

Thinking she means Sera.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

That's certainly fall under "Banging someone important." But I don't really consider her to be down during a war.