Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Afonka was there from beginning to end. The log runs something like 1200 pages in word, before I begin cutting. I try and chip away at it.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on September 19, 2016, 12:16:34 PM
Afonka was there from beginning to end. The log runs something like 1200 pages in word, before I begin cutting. I try and chip away at it.

Oh, pls send to me. Mine didn't save, so I lost all of what Rhodran did. And if I remember right, Afonka woulda been by my side most of the time.
Death is only the beginning...

Quote from: Rathustra on September 19, 2016, 10:04:33 AM
Quote from: valeria on September 19, 2016, 08:29:28 AM
Last time I submitted a log (late last month) my request was declined because staff is not currently accepting Original Submissions.  Has that changed?  ???

Oops. It does seem to be the case that we currently don't have the means to properly handle original submissions. I'll make a point to look into where we are with it.

Are logs considered original submissions?

I have a couple I'd love to throw in which:

a) Do NOT involve sex scenes and
b) Are over a year old

:o
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on September 20, 2016, 01:29:51 PM
Last time I submitted a log (late last month) my request was declined because staff is not currently accepting Original Submissions.  Has that changed?  ???

Oops. It does seem to be the case that we currently don't have the means to properly handle original submissions. I'll make a point to look into where we are with it.

b) Are over a year old

I'm guessing yes  ;)
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on September 20, 2016, 01:46:04 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on September 20, 2016, 01:29:51 PM

b) Are over a year old

I'm guessing yes  ;)

I'm totally sending THAT log of our characters when they fix that shit val. Totally.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Oh... wow. I just came back from my long hiatus to see so much talk about my second PC, Flaire! I call him my first before my actual first lasted one week. I am so flattered! Tuluk was a great time. If anyone would like to touch base, feel free to send me a private message. :)

Quote from: BadSkeelz on September 25, 2016, 03:19:13 AM
Welcome back!

And come back and play!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Rathustra on August 03, 2016, 07:14:16 PM
Submit stuff and I will pick and choose stuff so people know how great Northlands and Team Evershine was.

Sent to you via email, didn't open a request. Let me know if you got it.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Dakota on September 16, 2016, 05:52:15 AM
Quote from: Feco on September 15, 2016, 01:15:28 PM
I should play more memorable characters.

You have.

Hopefully not for the wrong reasons?
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Rathustra on August 03, 2016, 07:14:16 PM
Submit stuff and I will pick and choose stuff so people know how great Northlands and Team Evershine was.

So is the original submissions request working? I'd like to submit logs but some are saying it doesn't work, so what should I do?

On second thought, maybe it's the wrong place to ask this question.
I ruin immershunz.

October 21, 2016, 11:13:36 PM #536 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:27:46 AM by Nergal
So late for this game. Forgive me.

Whatever happened to Asil-da? I mean I know what happened to him, I'm pretty sure we figured it out and the whole thing became a multi-clan fiasco, but how did the scene go down?

God, If -I- heard that name before you know some shit went down.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Wasn't Asil, the amber-eyed man, which was a first PC for someone here?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I have been wondering who played some of the characters I remember. And whether any of mine have had any impact for others. Be interesting to know if it was some newbie that made me want to keep playing arm.

Asil was a Tuluki citizen and once employed by the Order of Jihae. As such he was held to a higher standard than most employees of House Kurac by Tuluk officials. He was tasked to assist the Order of Lirathu with some diplomacy matters but repeatedly failed to deliver. Additionally, he badmouthed the Order of Lirathu to Lyvren the Blue, and associated with magickers in his capacity as a Kuraci. Not a healthy thing to do when you're a Tuluki.

Eventually, Qoriya decided Asil had gone from vaguely useful to useless, and tasked a shadow artist with killing him. The hit was planned to take place the same evening as another Lirathan PC disappeared Asil in the Heart due to misunderstanding the situation, or being over-enthusiastic. I don't remember those details now, five years later. Raleris was involved in the stupidly thin cover up involving kryl. Raleris took quite a bit of blame for that and even got a hate-painting sent to him by Kurac. Qoriya and Advisor (?) Ailin-di Kurac eventually settled the matter to return relations to neutral again.

Oh man I forgot about the painting. It always sucks to die when you've built so much, but there are worse ways to lose a long lived mover-shaker.

Raleris was pretty cool. I bet he lived so long because he had a food-taster, because he wasn't one of those sit around and do nothing people.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Quote from: a french mans shirt on October 23, 2016, 07:21:09 PM
Raleris was pretty cool. I bet he lived so long because he had a food-taster, because he wasn't one of those sit around and do nothing people.

Legit, I think my Legion Sergeant was on one of the missions where he lost his eye.

... I think.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

He was.... it was fantastic reading all of his journals and stories. Hats off to all the nobles that make that effort.
Death is only the beginning...

Quote from: palomar on October 23, 2016, 03:17:01 PM
Additionally, he badmouthed the Order of Lirathu to Lyvren the Blue, and associated with magickers in his capacity as a Kuraci. Not a healthy thing to do when you're a Tuluki.
Lyvren and Qoriya's minor friendship was the best thing ever.

Also the time I held your stolen hammer namesake to ransom. I really hope that tea was poisoned ;)

Quote from: Case on October 24, 2016, 05:05:36 AM
Additionally, he badmouthed the Order of Lirathu to Lyvren the Blue, and associated with magickers in his capacity as a Kuraci. Not a healthy thing to do when you're a Tuluki.

Also the time I held your stolen hammer namesake to ransom. I really hope that tea was poisoned ;)

It certainly was the best thing ever. It was disappointing neither of us got to Luir's that time, to meet up.

Haha, yes, the hammer. "Tulukgasm".  ;D

Quote from: palomar on October 24, 2016, 07:17:12 AM
Quote from: Case on October 24, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

It certainly was the best thing ever. It was disappointing neither of us got to Luir's that time, to meet up.

Haha, yes, the elven hammer. "Tulukgasm".  ;D

FTFY
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Raleris wasn't a sit around noble, he was a noble who constantly double teamed by other nobles whenever he would try to do anything. So a nomal, successful noble really.