Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

August 25, 2016, 06:16:00 PM #300 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:18:28 PM by Inks
Quote from: bardlyone on August 24, 2016, 10:37:02 AM
Aww.  I had a pc who was quasi-involved with Heejo. Now I miss him. <3

It hasn't been a year (pretty close though but it means we start getting involved with potentially alive pcs) Can we take it easy on the newish pcs or we will start getting into pcs that simply have taken a break and outing them on the gdb.

Not sure if it's been long enough, but I always wondered what happened to the elf Nobody.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

August 25, 2016, 06:30:58 PM #302 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:34:15 PM by Inks
Editing...I think that has been less than a year too but unsure. Not trying to be a killjoy by the way. I love hearing about crusty PCs :)

Pappintia (but all the best people call me Puppy!) Fale, bastard noble, met a nefarious end via a hooded figure.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: LucildaHunta on August 25, 2016, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: Seeker on August 24, 2016, 09:22:41 PM
I want to know who played the Bynner nicknamed "Hairdo".   

I think I gave him that nickname. And yes I am Canadian and the reference was to Trailer Park Boys.

Nah my wife did when she was playing his Sergeant.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Alright, putting a warning here.  If it hasn't been a year, don't talk about it, period.  I see a few things mentioned here that are not a year old.  If it keeps up, I don't want to have to close a thread that I gave reason to exist.  Please respect that.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

August 25, 2016, 07:31:47 PM #306 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:49:11 PM by Inks
Quote from: Dakota on August 02, 2016, 07:42:03 AM
My Elf had Flaire pinned for a rat the moment he met him.

And
Quote from: Reiloth on July 28, 2016, 05:58:40 PM
If Flaire was a spymaster, then Hederai Negean was an elf.

And Hederai Negean and the other Templars from that time were so badass they might have been elves.

Quote from: Reiloth on July 28, 2016, 06:53:48 PM
jk I liked Flaire. It's sad because the iteration of Tuluk before it closed I thought was going pretty swell. Lots of different factions vying with and against each other. Good Leaders, Great Minions.

It was the best time I've had in Arm and I had a lot of good times.

Tuluk rocked then b/c Staff had shaken things up w. the how Tuluk worked.

Tuluk rocked b/c it had such a crap reputation for RP, so the players there put on their A-game and shit was blowing up.

And i'd submit logs. but they're not taking them atm.

One day I'll post Drazen's logs.

Drazen. Best elf, criminal, trader I have even seen, with an amazing personality.

Drazen was the greatest criminal PC I have ever played with. I am bloody glad you still play. I was Zuun/Threeleg, OOCLY I knew obv. my PC would die in Tuluk but thought I would play it out, and those times were some of the best hanging out with you.

I still grin when I think of the sloppiest murder ever committed by career criminals.

I still wonder how so many soldiers, Templars and HG fit inside my shoebox apartment for the death scene.

Quote from: Evilone on August 02, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Julien and Rhodrans trip out to the Pymlithe grove was great, as well as the hunting trips with Yasir.
I forgot to respond to this, but Julisen was so hella gay that she didn't notice or understand things like that trip to the Grove, which was effectively a date. Poor Rhodran (and the other male PCs who chased after Julisen who never noticed or registered they were after her).

She was instead banging her 14 year old templar cousin, and helpfully explained to Yasir how women work after Yasir got a sex slave.

Good times in sexual repression land.

Who were the folks who got roads named after them in Tuluk?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on August 25, 2016, 08:43:30 PM
Who were the folks who got roads named after them in Tuluk?

Ysania was one.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I know of the Kadian that starts with a "R" is another.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on August 25, 2016, 09:16:28 PM
I know of the Kadian that starts with a "R" is another.

Radoon Kadius.

I actually found his body, when he died.  I had no idea how significant that was at the time.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I wonder if there is any logs about him.  And Ysania.
Fredd-

Quote from: Only He Stands There on August 25, 2016, 05:52:32 PM
Glass was murdered by Black because Shank told him to. Orders from on high. Then Black took her position. Very Armageddon chain of events.

Shank was a brilliant staple too.  I went through a few rinthers in a row, and heard this one story he used to tell about a stolen sword and a crazy woman just as many times.

Whatever happened to Shank?

And the Dealer before Glass was a short guy -- he ran with a guy named Gantz, Gentz?  I was one of their whores.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

August 25, 2016, 09:30:05 PM #315 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:37:08 PM by Yam
What happened to Rythe, Stump, and Milo from the 2011ish Byn days?

And what happened to Kolo? And Torgun?

Yes!  Torgun!  Please do tell.
Fredd-

TORGUN, TORGUN, TORGUN!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

August 25, 2016, 09:37:00 PM #318 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:58:11 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Quote from: Dar on August 25, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
The "rasp" "wheeeze" original Dealer was killed by a drovian. I enjoyed that dude. I loved to hang in the Guild at that time as Two.

You're thinking of Broker, I think, but yes. Fabulous PC.

Quote from: Yam on August 25, 2016, 09:30:05 PM
What happened to Rythe, Stump, and Milo from the 2011ish Byn days?

And what happened to Kolo? And Torgun?

Stump was played by one of my buddies outside of the game.  He was up there with the best played dwarves I've ever seen, and just a vicious little double dealing bastard.  I'm sure he can comment more about his end, as my own recollection is probably not fully accurate.
Where it will go

I reckon you recollect Torgun's well enough. isFriday seems to think so.

Milo if you're reading this know that I picked up your sword after reversing your disarm and used it for many many years. It ought to be in Kadius with Torgun's kid by now.

August 25, 2016, 11:41:53 PM #322 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:45:47 PM by SuchDragonWow
Well, I posted the log, and then took it down.  I'm pretty sure I need your consent, bare minimum.  But yes, I recollect it almost as well as my first swirdsnabsuo lesson.  ;D  <3
Where it will go

That's classic.

Comign in hot!

Quote from: Yam on August 25, 2016, 11:44:54 PM
That's classic.

Comign in hot!

That's all you need from the log.  Comign in hot!  x2.  Like a badass.  I always picture him like this, now.

Where it will go