Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Quote from: Lizzie on August 19, 2016, 07:14:32 AM
Both Kurac.
Rokov became a Hlum noble and took his Tan Muark fuck-buddy as his consort. Pretty sure he was stored not long after that.
I don't remember what happened to Brethel - I remember he was at one point wearing a slave collar by Allanak, and then he was involved in Kurac pulling completely out of Allanak for a long-ass time.  Can't remember if I ever knew what became of him in the end - if he was killed or if he stored.

Oh wow, I totally said Kadius. My bad.

Lots of the old crew from the era, I already know the endings of, but -

early 06 - late 07 end of the world times:
Expansion Division - Bryn? Hawk? Arun? I know Bryn wound up in Tuluk, and I know Arun we SUSPECTED of being a traitor.

Serba?

Venom?

Deadeye? (I know there've been several; this one was of the less-than-savory celf persuasion.)

Like Riev said, I think no one remembers my PC's expect Durik.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on August 20, 2016, 09:35:36 AM

New thread idea: Does anyone remember...?
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I dare ya.
Fredd-

Who was the burned up girl from the Expansion division... Wasn't that Hawk?

Hey guy, you don't know much about Salarr! They're expansion division, they're like.. armsdealer hobos.

I really would to see logs from that time!
Fredd-

Quote from: Tuannon on August 20, 2016, 10:20:49 AM
Who was the burned up girl from the Expansion division... Wasn't that Hawk?

Hey guy, you don't know much about Salarr! They're expansion division, they're like.. armsdealer hobos.

Midge!

What a bitch, that Midge.

Eh, she was all right.

Kinda rough around the edges but led people well enough.

Well, that's the impression my dude from back then had.

Fredd-

Quote from: Tuannon on August 20, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
Eh, she was all right.

Kinda rough around the edges but led people well enough.

Well, that's the impression my dude from back then had.

She was a very bad lady.

A lot of practical sorts tend to be, the only way you can permanently engender discipline in Arm is by being a hardarse.

And particular people like Salarr need to be willing to step aside from the Law to get stuff done.

Bear in mind my perspective is from a military man in Allanak who rarely if ever saw people not from Allanak 'behind the scenes'.

Quote from: Only He Stands There on August 20, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

Expansion Division - Bryn? Hawk? Arun? I know Bryn wound up in Tuluk, and I know Arun we SUSPECTED of being a traitor.

Serba?

Venom?

Deadeye? (I know there've been several; this one was of the less-than-savory celf persuasion.)

Pretty sure Githclit killed Arun, or had him killed. I forget.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Tuannon on August 20, 2016, 10:46:10 AM
A lot of practical sorts tend to be, the only way you can permanently engender discipline in Arm is by being a hardarse.

And particular people like Salarr need to be willing to step aside from the Law to get stuff done.

Bear in mind my perspective is from a military man in Allanak who rarely if ever saw people not from Allanak 'behind the scenes'.

Misunderstanding - Midge was great.

I remember Durik. Kiris stole his hat, and then we did an entire.. thing... that I logged, that I won't submit. Because it's a terrible example of RP.

But, we had fun. :)
I ruin immershunz.

Kankfly

logs

everything...

She is the new Gimisfalisette.

I'm having a real struggle remembering people from before the Expanision division Era but after my first character's era. I'm sure there were people who I would say 'Oh they were awesome', but we're talking 13 or so years ago here, and I log nothing.

If kankfly logs everything that means we have all been immortalized in their great library of shitty rp logs! Rejoice and stuff.

But seriously though, I would love to log me some decent scenes but unfortunately I just cant log.

Ontopic: I dont remember many people and actually dont think many people remember me either, kind of sad considering I have been playing a few years now, but I chalk it up to having a terrible senile brain (despite being young still)

Quote from: Kankfly on August 21, 2016, 01:25:12 AM

I remember Durik. Kiris stole his hat, and then we did an entire.. thing... that I logged, that I won't submit. Because it's a terrible example of RP.

But, we had fun. :)

Which PC did you play?  Kris or...?
Fredd-

She was the White Pymlithe!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Who was the Winrothol Advisor during the last years of Tuluk?  What happened to her?
Fredd-

Quote from: Reiloth on August 20, 2016, 10:55:19 AM
Quote from: Only He Stands There on August 20, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

Serba?

Venom?

Pretty sure Githclit killed Arun, or had him killed. I forget.

Bryn became the aide to a Hlum noble, Ranak. At some point he insulted the Lirathan Precentor in public and left Tuluk. I think he joined the Byn and died after backstabbing a silt worm...

Didn't Venom "Balls of the Pah" store? Would be cool to hear what happened to Serba.

Hey Ranak became a Lyksaen Noble. Probably the most "win" Hlum Noble there was. He even had a hot NPC Lyksaen wife.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

What about Albie, a half-giant circa 2014?

Quote from: Reiloth on August 21, 2016, 12:31:42 PM
Hey Ranak became a Lyksaen Noble. Probably the most "win" Hlum Noble there was. He even had a hot NPC Lyksaen wife.

I honestly thought that was a super cool path for a Hlum noble, to actually marry into a House with a REAL noble wife.

I don't think it led anywhere other than a few fizzled ideas and what felt like a quick storage. But what a great way to have PC representation that "In Tuluk, we are ALL his Chosen People. You just might not know it yet"
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.