Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 137767 times)

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #1050 on: January 24, 2020, 05:33:15 PM »
Why the only store?

mirk_o_loio

« Reply #1051 on: January 24, 2020, 05:41:58 PM »
Got three stores.

Two because I fucked up, one because dwarves became boring.

One where I fucked up was that I kept tossing knives, inside allanak, at a linkdead player, over the course of one or two OOC days, simply to train. To add to it, I casually walked up to them and picked up the knifes.  The other time I fucked up was that I had a new char that got yeeted by a silt sea dujat- I respawned, ran there and grabbed my beetle- later logged in to being stored.
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

perfecto

« Reply #1052 on: January 25, 2020, 04:11:12 PM »
did 39) Krill die to a Krill? cause that'd be awesome.   Looking at the length of chars though, he/or she might have been around before Krill were even a thing?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

deskoft

• Helper
« Reply #1053 on: January 25, 2020, 04:23:40 PM »
You noobs have long char lists.

Inks

« Reply #1054 on: January 26, 2020, 12:47:22 AM »
Meza should have ordered her troops back then joined the Crimson Wind on the spot. And laughed in the Nenyuki's face.

Yeah I was the squeaky voiced fat cannibal butcher dwarf in this scene, Dokkar. We had no idea it would play out like that but we were keen on hiring Meza once we got back and split the loot equally between our rag tag crew minus twenty percent for Amon. (Only Amon-Ma and Dokkar were actual Wind here, our other 4 guys were just assorted Storm ruffians and scumbags we got to do this one job with two of them were really new pcs).  Was awesome interacting with you guys.

Edited to add: No idea how the fight would have gone either way it would have been an absolute bloodbath for both sides. So tense.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 12:55:34 AM by Inks »
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

mirk_o_loio

« Reply #1055 on: January 26, 2020, 03:07:06 PM »
Nope. Krill got dabbed on by a Dujat.
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Armaddict

« Reply #1056 on: February 01, 2020, 04:51:53 PM »
I enjoy seeing how many of us have used the same names as each other or NPC's in game.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Cind

« Reply #1057 on: February 03, 2020, 06:50:47 AM »
Albie was patient with me. Most half-giants are not patient with my elves, back when I used to play them.

What did he die to again, exactly? I think it was a contract of some kind.

He died to a crash, actually, before that, and got rezzed. He told us the story of how he dug out of his own grave and walked all the way back to Allanak. Staff must have thought he had enough time left ahead of him to rez him from something like a game crash.
Playing something new could be just what you need!

FamousAmos

« Reply #1058 on: February 03, 2020, 10:05:03 PM »
He died to a crash, actually, before that, and got rezzed. He told us the story of how he dug out of his own grave and walked all the way back to Allanak. Staff must have thought he had enough time left ahead of him to rez him from something like a game crash.

Um. What?

Hauwke

« Reply #1059 on: February 03, 2020, 10:10:18 PM »
He died during a crash, then got rezzed after awhile. The story he told IG to justify him now being alive was that everyone was actually mistaken and he was not in fact dead, just super close.

Kyviantre

« Reply #1060 on: February 03, 2020, 10:26:53 PM »
Albie was patient with me. Most half-giants are not patient with my elves, back when I used to play them.

Why does this story ring a bell, but the name doesn't?  There can't be two HGs that dug themselves out of graves and came back to life...can there? ???
Previous of note: Kyviantre, Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Kaona, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer the Guilder/Kadian, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide'
Current: Like I'd tell you..

« Reply #1061 on: February 03, 2020, 11:06:08 PM »
It's a common enough way to deal with being revived. I had a char who did the same.
It's always lizard time.

The Desert Bloom is a Greggs, tbh.

Hauwke

« Reply #1062 on: February 04, 2020, 02:25:09 AM »

Why does this story ring a bell, but the name doesn't?  There can't be two HGs that dug themselves out of graves and came back to life...can there? ???

Pretty sure Ace the Half-giant did too. Except his version involved being thrown off the Shield Wall or something.

Kyviantre

« Reply #1063 on: February 04, 2020, 09:05:09 AM »

Pretty sure Ace the Half-giant did too. Except his version involved being thrown off the Shield Wall or something.

That was who I was thinking of!  I was sure he mentioned being buried though ???  Glad I'm not going crazy!
Previous of note: Kyviantre, Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Kaona, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer the Guilder/Kadian, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide'

DesertT

« Reply #1064 on: February 04, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »
Glad I'm not going crazy!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Who Says You're Not?!?!

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Kyviantre

« Reply #1065 on: February 04, 2020, 09:34:43 AM »
Glad I'm not going crazy!

Who Says You're Not?!?!

If I am going crazy, it is from over-exposure to you :'(

DesertT

« Reply #1066 on: February 04, 2020, 10:39:44 AM »
If I am going crazy, it is from over-exposure to you :'(

I Love You Too!!

*ADORBS*
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

AdamBlue

« Reply #1067 on: February 05, 2020, 10:40:02 AM »

That was who I was thinking of!  I was sure he mentioned being buried though ???  Glad I'm not going crazy!

That wasn't Albie, it was me, Ace.
I got killed due to a bug with the climbing code (I got knocked out by poison while falling, which resulted in me... Floating in the air getting atttacked instead of falling down to safety [has since been fixed]) So the entire thing was that I was injected with so much sleeping poison I was put into a comatose state.
So Ace was buried, then woke up a few RL days later, naked except for his shorts, thirsty, hungry, and tired.
He wayed his sergeant, asking, 'Sarge? I'm tired, where is everyone?'
People flipped the fuck out.
A lot of people were extremely worried he was actually a Nilazi or something, but he was totally cool. Just really sleepy.

Anyway, he died on a Christmas defending the eastern gate of Allanak from a Mekillot after a random Horrifying to his head. Rip.

Dar

« Reply #1068 on: February 05, 2020, 03:10:07 PM »
It was a funny day. My psi who dabbled in future predictions actually foretold your death. Little young muk utep. Sob

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #1069 on: February 23, 2020, 06:21:51 PM »
Whatever happened to Candor?

rohenne

« Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2020, 04:37:03 AM »
whatever happened to Ratseller?