Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Why the only store?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Got three stores.

Two because I fucked up, one because dwarves became boring.

One where I fucked up was that I kept tossing knives, inside allanak, at a linkdead player, over the course of one or two OOC days, simply to train. To add to it, I casually walked up to them and picked up the knifes.  The other time I fucked up was that I had a new char that got yeeted by a silt sea dujat- I respawned, ran there and grabbed my beetle- later logged in to being stored.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

did 39) Krill die to a Krill? cause that'd be awesome.   Looking at the length of chars though, he/or she might have been around before Krill were even a thing?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

January 26, 2020, 12:47:22 AM #1054 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 12:55:34 AM by Inks
Quote from: Midori on July 12, 2019, 04:33:14 PM
Meza should have ordered her troops back then joined the Crimson Wind on the spot. And laughed in the Nenyuki's face.

Yeah I was the squeaky voiced fat cannibal butcher dwarf in this scene, Dokkar. We had no idea it would play out like that but we were keen on hiring Meza once we got back and split the loot equally between our rag tag crew minus twenty percent for Amon. (Only Amon-Ma and Dokkar were actual Wind here, our other 4 guys were just assorted Storm ruffians and scumbags we got to do this one job with two of them were really new pcs).  Was awesome interacting with you guys.

Edited to add: No idea how the fight would have gone either way it would have been an absolute bloodbath for both sides. So tense.

Nope. Krill got dabbed on by a Dujat.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

I enjoy seeing how many of us have used the same names as each other or NPC's in game.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Albie was patient with me. Most half-giants are not patient with my elves, back when I used to play them.

What did he die to again, exactly? I think it was a contract of some kind.

He died to a crash, actually, before that, and got rezzed. He told us the story of how he dug out of his own grave and walked all the way back to Allanak. Staff must have thought he had enough time left ahead of him to rez him from something like a game crash.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Quote from: Cind on February 03, 2020, 06:50:47 AM
He died to a crash, actually, before that, and got rezzed. He told us the story of how he dug out of his own grave and walked all the way back to Allanak. Staff must have thought he had enough time left ahead of him to rez him from something like a game crash.

Um. What?

He died during a crash, then got rezzed after awhile. The story he told IG to justify him now being alive was that everyone was actually mistaken and he was not in fact dead, just super close.

Albie was patient with me. Most half-giants are not patient with my elves, back when I used to play them.

Why does this story ring a bell, but the name doesn't?  There can't be two HGs that dug themselves out of graves and came back to life...can there? ???
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

It's a common enough way to deal with being revived. I had a char who did the same.
Lizard time.

Quote from: Kyviantre on February 03, 2020, 10:26:53 PM

Why does this story ring a bell, but the name doesn't?  There can't be two HGs that dug themselves out of graves and came back to life...can there? ???

Pretty sure Ace the Half-giant did too. Except his version involved being thrown off the Shield Wall or something.

Quote from: Hauwke on February 04, 2020, 02:25:09 AM

Pretty sure Ace the Half-giant did too. Except his version involved being thrown off the Shield Wall or something.

That was who I was thinking of!  I was sure he mentioned being buried though ???  Glad I'm not going crazy!
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi

Quote from: Kyviantre on February 04, 2020, 09:05:09 AM
Glad I'm not going crazy!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Who Says You're Not?!?!

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote from: DesertT on February 04, 2020, 09:14:21 AM
Glad I'm not going crazy!

Who Says You're Not?!?!

If I am going crazy, it is from over-exposure to you :'(

Quote from: Kyviantre on February 04, 2020, 09:34:43 AMIf I am going crazy, it is from over-exposure to you :'(

I Love You Too!!

*ADORBS*
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote from: Hauwke on February 04, 2020, 02:25:09 AM

That was who I was thinking of!  I was sure he mentioned being buried though ???  Glad I'm not going crazy!

That wasn't Albie, it was me, Ace.
I got killed due to a bug with the climbing code (I got knocked out by poison while falling, which resulted in me... Floating in the air getting atttacked instead of falling down to safety [has since been fixed]) So the entire thing was that I was injected with so much sleeping poison I was put into a comatose state.
So Ace was buried, then woke up a few RL days later, naked except for his shorts, thirsty, hungry, and tired.
He wayed his sergeant, asking, 'Sarge? I'm tired, where is everyone?'
People flipped the fuck out.
A lot of people were extremely worried he was actually a Nilazi or something, but he was totally cool. Just really sleepy.

Anyway, he died on a Christmas defending the eastern gate of Allanak from a Mekillot after a random Horrifying to his head. Rip.

It was a funny day. My psi who dabbled in future predictions actually foretold your death. Little young muk utep. Sob

Whatever happened to Candor?
Fredd-

whatever happened to Ratseller?

March 31, 2020, 05:11:17 PM #1071 Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:24:39 PM by Barsook
Fredd-

March 31, 2020, 06:38:06 PM #1072 Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:46:15 PM by Delirium
What the hell happened to <snip>

Edited by Delirium, this post was reported as it has not been a year yet.
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

March 31, 2020, 07:22:23 PM #1073 Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 07:25:37 PM by Barsook
Quote from: Barsook on August 27, 2016, 09:50:53 AM
Quote from: Evilone on August 27, 2016, 08:53:24 AM
The name Tulay is so familiar... were you Legion?

I wanted to but got nagged into Winrothol Guard.

I know this is an old reply but I do know which Tulay you were talking about. It's the one in that painting in the Original Submissions. No, I didn't play that one- that was way before when I started to play. I would like to know about that Tulay though.

For reference, Tulay wasn't even the coded name:

QuoteTulay was born as Branka of the Dunehooper tribe, or at least what the
elders of the tribe told her.  The truth is she does not know who her real
parents are or what happened to them.  She was taken in and raised by one of
the elders of a Tuluki city tribe (Dunehooper tribe, who lived in the
Commons) when she was only a year old.  For the many years that she was a
part of the tribe, she learned the basics of being a woman in the tribe,
mostly how to tailor, cook, and raise children of the tribe.  But when she
was 17, she got tired of her duties and took warrior/guard training from a
local solider.  When she became of age (age 18), she sat down with the
elders and requested to leave the tribe to live a better life in the city.
The elders asked why and she told them that she wanted to raise a family
outside the tribe but still visits the tribe.  They didn't let her but she
did it anyways and gave herself a new name, Tulay, and moved out of the
Commons.  Her goal in life is be to a solider. 
Fredd-

Shit I didn't realize it hasn't been a year yet. Sorry!
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.