Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 89474 times)

MeTekillot

Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2018, 04:40:19 AM »
Honestly dude I didn't mean to chop your fingers off, that was nauta's idea, I really should have been more specific.

EDIT: Speaking of, I passed up a chance to mudsex nauta, just to stick in-character, still regret it to this day

EDIT: EDIT: Me when nauta started taking your fingers off after I was like "ok do the thing"

I was also laughing so hard I was crying
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 04:48:05 AM by MeTekillot »
"The winner of a knife fight is usually the one that wants it most."

Tuannon

« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2018, 04:53:27 AM »
What ever happened to the player of that Faithful Lord Sunshine and Rainbows, the young kid? Edit to come if I find it in my notes (shut up Boog).

I played the Corporal who disobeyed orders to save him from a Kryl.

manipura

« Reply #977 on: September 29, 2018, 06:08:18 AM »
I was wondering the other day, whatever happened to that sneakier-than-your-average sneaky elf, Still?

He died a shitty death that was not at all fitting for the character.
What killed him always seemed to me to add very little absolutely nothing to the game and I'm glad they're gone.

Seeker

« Reply #978 on: September 29, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »
What happened to Adlok from Old Kurac fame?

I am more than a decade and a half overdue for a kudos there.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Lizzie

« Reply #979 on: September 29, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
What happened to Adlok from Old Kurac fame?

I am more than a decade and a half overdue for a kudos there.

Adlok and Barvel, Outriders extraordinairre.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Dar

« Reply #980 on: October 02, 2018, 01:24:30 PM »

[/quote]
He died a shitty death that was not at all fitting for the character.
What killed him always seemed to me to add very little absolutely nothing to the game and I'm glad they're gone.
[/quote]

I'm still annoyed at how Still died. I think his death is only rivaled by how recent Kasix templar died.

sleepyhead

« Reply #981 on: October 03, 2018, 09:05:26 PM »
I'm still annoyed at how Still died. I think his death is only rivaled by how recent Kasix templar died.

If you're thinking about the one I think you are, he was a Borsail but I can see the reason for your confusion because his first name sounded a bit like "Kasix." :P

Cind

« Reply #982 on: October 09, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
Hey you, elf woman I made a tho fruitcake for, how did you kick the bucket? We were in a loosely-knit group of elves with Still (not a breed in sight, bravo!) and I think we all ended up either storing or dying--- well, I stored, anyway. I just assumed the rest of you died to those nasty, greedy humans because they just go berserk over the loss of a black pearl ring, don't they--- even though they could literally make another one without stepping out of their apartments and they wouldn't be able to drop it in the room. Man, we should have really taught them a far more valuable lesson than I assume you guys were teaching them when I wasn't around.
Look, a petting tregil.  So silky...Feel him.

Armaddict

« Reply #983 on: October 09, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
Bahaha, irony.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #984 on: November 22, 2018, 04:34:26 AM »
WithSprinkles, I had no idea that was your first character. You did a great job. At a certain point, you and I seemed like the sole reps for our respective Houses in Allanak. Agron thought you were worthwhile for being around for a long time. Longevity was a sore point to him.

Good job sticking with it for a long time.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Cind

« Reply #985 on: November 28, 2018, 10:43:26 PM »
WithSprinkles was awesome. He played a guy with 1% problems pretty well. I feel like most of us aren't prepared for that on our first powerful characters since we mostly play people who have no say and don't have those kinds of problems.

I forget his name, this other one.... he died to what was basically a bug that causes tamed mounts who were once codedly wild, to go feral and kill the first person they see. This only happens after a crash and to my knowledge has never been fixed.

Anyway, that guy played a rich guy well too. I was wondering why he seemed so bewildered all the time, I would be too in his shoes, with his problems.
Look, a petting tregil.  So silky...Feel him.

ArcticVixen

« Reply #986 on: November 29, 2018, 02:33:44 AM »
Whatever happened to Jaela, the emerald-eyed young human woman? My character and her interacted a ton, but she apparently vanished off the face of Zalanthas just over a year ago. I've always been really interested in finding out what went on there.

Zonin and Liluth, as well. It's been over a year since they've been gone, and it's always been a bit of mystery as to why he did what he apparently did.
I played Runner Muyassirah, Liluth's maternal figure, and she was 100% on the path to murdering him when she died in a training ride gone bad via sudden mek. She was basically the one who pinned it on him and started the ball rolling on that whole ordeal, after the two of them sat in the Gaj and Yassi got suspicious.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:48:43 AM by ArcticVixen »

« Reply #987 on: November 29, 2018, 02:51:51 AM »
The Zonin subplot was *fun*. Still my favourite example of corruption, betrayal, murder... And retribution. 👀👀👀
It's always lizard time.

The Desert Bloom is a Greggs, tbh.

Nao

« Reply #988 on: November 29, 2018, 03:19:50 AM »
Zonin rings a bell. Who was that, again?
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

« Reply #989 on: November 29, 2018, 03:51:32 AM »
Zonin rings a bell. Who was that, again?

An aide who messed around with and murdered a few girls. Was almost guaranteed some very cushy positions in the social ladder prior to his slip-ups. Got what was coming to him eventually. Died in the most brutal death sequence I have ever seen or been a part of. Was basically just bone shards and blood foam at the end of it.
It's always lizard time.

The Desert Bloom is a Greggs, tbh.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #990 on: November 29, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »

If you're thinking about the one I think you are, he was a Borsail but I can see the reason for your confusion because his first name sounded a bit like "Kasix." :P

Maybe not.  There was a Kasix templar ~June 2017 who lasted two weeks and died pretty pointlessly.
Too gay to function since the early 2000s.
My Facebook writer page.