Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Quote from: Feco on March 05, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
Play now.  Is cool stuff.

I bet it doesn't happen when I actually have time to play (when like 4 other people are logged in). And if it does, I'm not going to find it.

What's interesting about playtimes is over the past few years, some amount of smoothing has occured. Peak, is no longer peak. In fact, if you're playing EST your biggest problem will be getting hooked on a scene with someone on the other end of the world from you and being compelled to stay up late just to continue the interaction.
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Yeah. There are like 20 people on during the eastern US day, at least. And since most of the population has been consolidated, wellllll, it's likely you'll run into someone.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Not the cool and sekrit plots, though. I've been trying for over 10 years. This thread just reminded me of how much I've been missing out.

But don't let me derail the thread, I'll go grumble elsewhere.  :P

Its only a sekrit plot, because others dont know about it. The same is true of the plots that go on at the other end of the day, they too can be sekrit and kool.

I like playing with your characters, Akaramu. Probably not the TM ones, because my characters tend to hate all TM equally. But I enjoyed playing with your AoD corporal as my templar's aide. And I enjoyed planning/putting in action/and eventually succeeding in your demise as a Jaxa Pah Elf against your rinthi burglar. :D

March 08, 2018, 02:49:45 PM #931 Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:06:47 PM by Scrumpkin
Dakota,
Quote from: Dakota on August 26, 2016, 04:23:25 AM
pss: what happened to Corporal Hardass? He was later a Sarge in the Legion. Drazen's nemisis in the early days whose hobby was shoving punch daggers into his face during botched hits. Never bothered to remember the PC's name b/c he was just the unbribable "Corporal Hardass."

His name was Corporal Jargon, I played Juk the Legion Assassin, Private who worshiped Jargon.  This was during the time of the Faithful Lords Aon, Yasir and Theron.

Juk always thought Jargon was a serial killer, who targeted women, who he would bring into his apartment.  They would always go in, but never come out, nor be seen again.

Riev -
On another note, what happened to the Byn Sergeant Rush? I played Trooper Ghral.

How about Byn Sergeant Tor?

Rush, despite about 4000 coins of "please give us work this totally isn't a bribe", was considered an enemy of the state for paying off a very notable band of Raiders to not target his Troopers/Mercenaries if out on a contract. He was seen as aiding the enemy, and was put to the Cuddler.

After a riot started over the situation, Rush was still "follow"ing the Templar in charge and actually was RELEASED from the Cuddler, and could have escaped. I decided, as a player, that there's no way I was mystically detached from the strapped-in machine, so I went back out there and changed my ldesc to still being there. Then I was killed.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

March 08, 2018, 04:40:31 PM #933 Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:49:06 PM by Scrumpkin
Trooper Ghral rode off the shield wall alone, beep.  It was his last flying leap.

Ghral worshiped the bardly, bald Sergeant.

Quote from: Riev on March 08, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
Rush, despite about 4000 coins of "please give us work this totally isn't a bribe", was considered an enemy of the state for paying off a very notable band of Raiders to not target his Troopers/Mercenaries if out on a contract. He was seen as aiding the enemy, and was put to the Cuddler.

After a riot started over the situation, Rush was still "follow"ing the Templar in charge and actually was RELEASED from the Cuddler, and could have escaped. I decided, as a player, that there's no way I was mystically detached from the strapped-in machine, so I went back out there and changed my ldesc to still being there. Then I was killed.

Has it really been over a year since Rush died?  :o
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Yes. The character after him was created in February of 2017.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on March 08, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Yes. The character after him was created in February of 2017.

Damn.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

March 08, 2018, 05:25:43 PM #937 Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 05:51:32 PM by Giled
Quote from: Scrumpkin on March 08, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
Trooper Ghral rode off the shield wall alone, beep.  It was his last flying leap.

Ghral worshiped the bardly, bald Sergeant.

I loved Rush and Ghral... Those were good Byn times. I played Storm!

Twist was great!  Loved that Elven brotha from anotha motha, enjoyed our alone time on the rooftops.

So....Whatever happened to Twist?

He joined [Red Storm clan] with me! And then I died so I don't know what happened after that.

What ever happened to the Viv named Sheba?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Whatever happened to Jarls?

He was a long time ago, but some of you are mentioning characters that were around before I was alive.

He was a dark-haired human assassin, as far as I could tell, who seemed to enjoy trying to kill certain people. The only criteria he seemed to care about was great skill in a fight or a lot of power. He loved killing him some of those sorts of guys. I was in the stands at the Arena in the room where he tried to kill a Salaari agent. I remember that. We had actually been talking about him a few moments prior, and how he'd killed this very capable half-gith a short while back.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Half-gith?
I ruin immershunz.

He had blue scales and seemed from the beginning to have gith strength, but he could have just been a warrior guild or something.

I don't remember much about anyone from that period of time. He was easy to get along with, although I wasn't that close with him. I think he was Byn, and earned a reputation for being the guy to beat.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Wow! Sounds like some serious mutation.
I ruin immershunz.

Jarls and the half-gith both sound familiar. I'll have to check my logs when I get home to see if I or another soldier killed him.

Was the half-gith known as Sven?

I don't believe so. That doesn't sound like him, but it was ages ago.

I am not sure how Jarls ended but I do want to state that the entire time he was wanted in Allanak and everybody assumed he'd fled to Red Storm or Luir's he was living in Kolo's closet. He was in Allanak the entire time.

Kolo did odd jobs for him back when she was a kid before he was well known as a super murderer. So naturally once he became a wanted super murderer she was excited to have the chance to pay him back by hiding him from the law. They used to have long ruminations about life and the universe while he hid under her furniture.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I think my whore Shy had something with Jarls and she reached out to him while puking, died in his mind.  He was a sensitive guy... for a murderous fuck.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

He either eventually ended up in Storm or was there for a while, because the game crashed, and we both returned to our log-ins, and he had actually been following me because now he was shown as not hiding. We both pretended I hadn't seen him.