Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 87625 times)

MeTekillot

Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2018, 04:40:19 AM »
Honestly dude I didn't mean to chop your fingers off, that was nauta's idea, I really should have been more specific.

EDIT: Speaking of, I passed up a chance to mudsex nauta, just to stick in-character, still regret it to this day

EDIT: EDIT: Me when nauta started taking your fingers off after I was like "ok do the thing"

I was also laughing so hard I was crying
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 04:48:05 AM by MeTekillot »

Tuannon

« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2018, 04:53:27 AM »
What ever happened to the player of that Faithful Lord Sunshine and Rainbows, the young kid? Edit to come if I find it in my notes (shut up Boog).

I played the Corporal who disobeyed orders to save him from a Kryl.

manipura

« Reply #977 on: September 29, 2018, 06:08:18 AM »
I was wondering the other day, whatever happened to that sneakier-than-your-average sneaky elf, Still?

He died a shitty death that was not at all fitting for the character.
What killed him always seemed to me to add very little absolutely nothing to the game and I'm glad they're gone.

Seeker

« Reply #978 on: September 29, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »
What happened to Adlok from Old Kurac fame?

I am more than a decade and a half overdue for a kudos there.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Lizzie

« Reply #979 on: September 29, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
What happened to Adlok from Old Kurac fame?

I am more than a decade and a half overdue for a kudos there.

Adlok and Barvel, Outriders extraordinairre.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Dar

« Reply #980 on: October 02, 2018, 01:24:30 PM »

[/quote]
He died a shitty death that was not at all fitting for the character.
What killed him always seemed to me to add very little absolutely nothing to the game and I'm glad they're gone.
[/quote]

I'm still annoyed at how Still died. I think his death is only rivaled by how recent Kasix templar died.

sleepyhead

« Reply #981 on: October 03, 2018, 09:05:26 PM »
I'm still annoyed at how Still died. I think his death is only rivaled by how recent Kasix templar died.

If you're thinking about the one I think you are, he was a Borsail but I can see the reason for your confusion because his first name sounded a bit like "Kasix." :P

Cind

« Reply #982 on: October 09, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
Hey you, elf woman I made a tho fruitcake for, how did you kick the bucket? We were in a loosely-knit group of elves with Still (not a breed in sight, bravo!) and I think we all ended up either storing or dying--- well, I stored, anyway. I just assumed the rest of you died to those nasty, greedy humans because they just go berserk over the loss of a black pearl ring, don't they--- even though they could literally make another one without stepping out of their apartments and they wouldn't be able to drop it in the room. Man, we should have really taught them a far more valuable lesson than I assume you guys were teaching them when I wasn't around.
Look, a petting tregil.  So silky...Feel him.

Armaddict

« Reply #983 on: October 09, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
Bahaha, irony.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger