Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 72932 times)

The Archbishop

Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #950 on: April 01, 2018, 09:34:36 AM »
Additionally, he badmouthed the Order of Lirathu to Lyvren the Blue, and associated with magickers in his capacity as a Kuraci. Not a healthy thing to do when you're a Tuluki.
Lyvren and Qoriya's minor friendship was the best thing ever.

Also the time I held your stolen hammer namesake to ransom. I really hope that tea was poisoned ;)

It certainly was the best thing ever. It was disappointing neither of us got to Luir's that time, to meet up.

Haha, yes, the hammer. "Tulukgasm".  ;D

Stealing that hammer was the Mona Lisa of elf art for me.  What an intense hold breath moment that was.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:39:54 AM by The Archbishop »
Who would you kill for a klondike bar?

MeTekillot

« Reply #951 on: April 01, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »
Man, Pip and Henn were awesome.  Great played characters and always a joy to be around.  What happened to the 3 Tor dwarves that were completely unstoppable?  I can't remember their names for the life of me, but they were pretty amazing.  I think it was around 2010 time frame.
Three shortstops without a period between them. Meso was one, I remember his auto-firing emote parry trigger. Loved that guy.
Where have you buried the body, MeTekillot?

Dar

« Reply #952 on: April 01, 2018, 02:12:17 PM »
Hai!  I was Wind.  I remember that elf and your partner in crime, Dust Cloud or something. 

Were you along when my Arabeti teamed up with a pack of Soh to chase down what we thought was a witch on the Pah, but it turned out was just an afk mul in a cave?  I'd tracked it for a couple IG days to this cave, and we mustered a small army, me with my little Arabet and an entire warband of stinking Soh.  We wait outside waying each other since we couldn't actually talk to each other due to language barriers, then I finally opened up the cave, heart pounding, and we all charge in with a cacophonous roar of Kahs and Sweet Breezes!  ... We stared at the afk mul for a good 5 minutes, beeped it, looked at each other sheepishly, and went our separate ways.

There is a sorcerer spell called 'Disguise'. It makes you appear as a different species entirely, but at the cost of making you afk for 30 minutes. That defiler fooled all of you!

bardbard#4

« Reply #953 on: April 24, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
Whatever happened to Holten Irofel? And Methyas Groot?

Holten opened a very, very, very trapped bag and blew himself up.

LauraMars is correct - Methyas was indeed summoned by a magicker while out on a hunt and slowly killed. It’s been 13 years and I’m still dying to know who was responsible.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 09:16:32 PM by bardbard#4 »
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

Bogre

« Reply #954 on: May 07, 2018, 12:44:41 AM »
Hai!  I was Wind.  I remember that elf and your partner in crime, Dust Cloud or something. 

Were you along when my Arabeti teamed up with a pack of Soh to chase down what we thought was a witch on the Pah, but it turned out was just an afk mul in a cave?  I'd tracked it for a couple IG days to this cave, and we mustered a small army, me with my little Arabet and an entire warband of stinking Soh.  We wait outside waying each other since we couldn't actually talk to each other due to language barriers, then I finally opened up the cave, heart pounding, and we all charge in with a cacophonous roar of Kahs and Sweet Breezes!  ... We stared at the afk mul for a good 5 minutes, beeped it, looked at each other sheepishly, and went our separate ways.

I think I was there for that with my Seik.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Eyeball

« Reply #955 on: May 07, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »
What happened to Val (short for Valerosa, I believe) from way back in 1995? She was the grey-eyed swordswoman, I believe, of House Kurac but she left after a dispute with the gypsies. I always wished I could play a character as well as her player did with that one.