Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 42222 times)

Delirium

• Helper
Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #850 on: July 17, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »
Akasha was EvilRoeSlade's newbie, that's all I know. He was very proud of how awesome she turned out to be.

What the heck happened to ERS??
"Our whole lives are just stories." - Vikings

you've seen more than they could ever know
no matter what they say, you've earned the right to be so bold

WarriorPoet

« Reply #851 on: July 26, 2017, 08:01:08 PM »
Akasha! Damn. I hadn't thought about her in a long time.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Kankfly

« Reply #852 on: July 28, 2017, 11:41:25 PM »
Long ago, there was a kuraci hostess called Bella. I always thought she was great. What happened to her? Who played her?
I ruin immershunz.

In Dreams

« Reply #853 on: July 29, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »
In all honestly what did happen to Sera? Last I remember was dropping them off in Morin's.

Wow, I'm flattered anyone mentioned her!

Sera went on past her Allanaki days to live a fairly safe, quiet life of chitchatting, lounging in Luir's for a good while before retiring (being stored) to live on in an even safer, quieter life back in Morin's, hoping to find another logger to have a family with. Her VNPC (grand?)children are probably populating Morin's even now.

I could have played with her into her later years probably, but she had calmed down and adventured much less while at the same time I had much less time to play her. I never really pictured her doing dangerous things into her later years if she didn't have to, and she'd gotten to a point where she didn't.

Aside from some interesting affairs her life wasn't especially remarkable, but she was a real commoner with real commoner, regular-sane-people ways that only wanted to get by to smile and enjoy the next day. So she avoided trouble and danger every chance she got.

That's maybe not what most people play Armageddon for, but I liked what she brought to the world anyway.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:01:33 PM by In Dreams »

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #854 on: July 29, 2017, 08:10:10 PM »
I liked Sera, she was fun to be around.  I thought it would be funny to make my Bynner have a crush on her, even though he was shorter than some furniture, uglier than sin and hated northies with a passion.  I don't think Grir ever plotted to kill her, which is saying a lot.
Where it will go

In Dreams

« Reply #855 on: July 29, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »
Grir and his crush on Sera were hilarious! I loved playing with you too. She wound up in the oddest pairings sometimes, likely because she was such an outsider herself.

I also read about Wanderer on this thread earlier and I'd always wondered what happened to him. Always fokin fun to play with!

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #856 on: July 29, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »
Fokin foker!  Wanderer.  <3
Where it will go

Dar

« Reply #857 on: July 29, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »
Grir and his crush on Sera were hilarious! I loved playing with you too. She wound up in the oddest pairings sometimes, likely because she was such an outsider herself.

I also read about Wanderer on this thread earlier and I'd always wondered what happened to him. Always fokin fun to play with!

I basically got him killed.

And then died to the same thing myself.

Cind

« Reply #858 on: July 31, 2017, 10:25:05 AM »
Dooley (or Dooly?) played with a guy whose name started with A, who started a three-person group with her included (which died when the assassin girl quite easily bailed on us) and was one of those people folks were always waying, and he eventually died to a BUNCH of spiders around the Oash road.

I knew he was a badass and I thought he'd live forever, but nope.
Look, a petting tregil.  So silky...Feel him.