Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

I want to know who played the Bynner nicknamed "Hairdo".   
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Dragean was definately one of my favs as Kradj. I always enjoyed going to meet with him, and I'd make shitloads 😋
Death is only the beginning...

dragean tenneshi rode both a burgundy erdlu and a ratlon, yes.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Who was Kradj?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

And what happened to Sherris Keshmar?
Fredd-

Quote from: Seeker on August 24, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

That was me, man! I fucking LOVED playing him!

I remember a very specific Byn Sergeant's favorite motto from that very character I played.

August 24, 2016, 11:25:35 PM #282 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:40:19 AM by Desertman
Fun fact. Hairdo was actually named after a reference from Trailer Park Boys where this character gets called "Hairdo" in one of the episodes....due to his Hairdo.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

I enjoyed Dragean. When I was playing Red, he would share Tuluki lore and historic lectures about various stuff. I almost agreed to join his group when he mentioned he had ovens with draft hoods and I could Mastercraft any type of Candy I wanted. But at that time I had a flare of breediness, a suspicion of being set up to be killed, and I was really tired of playing the Tuluki scene, so Red ended up doing other stuff. But Dragean was definitely an awesome dude. I offer respect to anyone who is capable of bringing life to a scene, and a wealth of lore and backstory at a whim.

Another awesome Noble that I enjoyed playing with was Iancu Oash. I really liked how he drove his wagon. He brought to life the parking woes of having a personal wagon, as well as road rage/racing when he bypassed other wagons, or manuevered through the crowds and streets. I loved watching him drive wagons. It's sad when you infiltrate a house and enjoy spending time with your Mark then with your own kin.

I remember Iancu Oash!  I was playing my first water witch and first 'gicker.  He was very helpful.
Fredd-

Sherris:

Sherris ended up with PTSD after killing "one of the people she was sworn to protect" in a riot.  Staff was actually very helpful with hallucinations.  She retired to her parents' house because she couldn't take the stress of her job anymore.

Ru:

Has barely been a year yet and I'm not really comfortable saying.  Maybe some day!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: Barsook on August 24, 2016, 10:19:39 PM
Who was Kradj?

Agent Kradj-da Kurac. I wish I would have gotten to spend more time under Hurlen-da's tutelage, but I missed out. Sorry to pof Tori that my death lead to you becoming 'unhinged'! Siamaca Kadius and Kevak Salarr you guys rocked. Had some good GMH get togethers.
Death is only the beginning...

Kevak was great!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Had some very good times around Dragean "Lord Erector" Tenneshi, and his wife Aristarche. It caused a lot of headaches, but I really enjoyed the Tenneshi/Winrothol rivalry throughout that period. Always fun, but often predictable, guessing which "side" new nobles and templar PCs would take in that mess. The quality of the roleplay from Dragean and also Sinjinn Sjir was always inspiring and uplifting to me during that time. Tuluk was poorer after the three of them had stored.

I think personally the interaction between Dragean Tenneshi and Raleris Winrothol was some of the best Tuluki RP I have seen in my various stints in Tuluk.

I think a lot of commands and decisions got made to spite one by the other though, at some times.

Can Pof Koman please submit the "Worthless Necker Fucker" song, among some others? Would be great to hear his tunes in taverns.
Quote from: Synthesis on August 23, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

Who was the claw scarred guy that tried puting together group with my secret rukkian massuer?
"Don't worry. I have a feeling you're going to be a very strong witch of your time."
- and then I promptly go out and get bludgeoned to death by a scrab duel wielding rocks.

I got bludgerated.

And who played the "little" girl that Smokes the elf was so attached to? I hate to imagine anything incredibly terrible happening to her.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

August 25, 2016, 05:46:58 PM #292 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:12:22 PM by Inks
Quote from: nauta on August 24, 2016, 10:44:33 AM
I'm curious what happened to the first few Guild figures I met:

Dealer-
Glass-Black killed her
Black- Summoned by pet Whiran/murdered
Blue - Less than a year. Stopped playing though.

I think I gave him that nickname. And yes I am Canadian and the reference was to Trailer Park Boys.
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

Glass was murdered by Black because Shank told him to. Orders from on high. Then Black took her position. Very Armageddon chain of events.

I thought I remembered watching Dealer get killed by an animated noble NPC in the Gaj. No?

Quote from: Beethoven on August 25, 2016, 06:01:12 PM
I thought I remembered watching Dealer get killed by an animated noble NPC in the Gaj. No?

I killed at least one Dealer that way, yeah. The noble wanted to test whether you could get someone high enough on tho that it renders them immune to bleeding. (You can't.)

August 25, 2016, 06:08:09 PM #297 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:11:21 PM by Inks
Yes, my mistake. Glass took the name Dealer after Dealer died so move that down one. I didn't know original dealer.

To be fair in a single pcs life time there will be at least 3 pcs called Dealer.

August 25, 2016, 06:09:23 PM #298 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:12:56 PM by manipura
Quote from: LucildaHunta on August 25, 2016, 05:49:44 PM

I think I gave him that nickname. And yes I am Canadian and the reference was to Trailer Park Boys.

Was Lucky (and Heejo) who did.  But now I understand why another character seemed to understand the reference.  Heh...Trailer Park Boys.

Edit: One thing I particularly liked about Hairdo's player was that even though he was new-ish to the game and his character got a lot of IC shit for newbie things, he stuck with it like a champ.  Glad to see he's still playing. :)

The "rasp" "wheeeze" original Dealer was killed by a drovian. I enjoyed that dude. I loved to hang in the Guild at that time as Two.