Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 146206 times)

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #1075 on: March 31, 2020, 10:18:18 PM »
Whatever happened to Terem and their player? I remember helping them on their first character which was Terem on I played Durik.

Cowboy

« Reply #1076 on: April 01, 2020, 08:37:30 AM »
Ratseller's real name was Marr.  I think maybe one person ever heard his real name.  He was the seller of rats, rats parts and other things.  Had a long run with this guy.   I ended up storing the character because  the west side was having a hard time attracting regular players and I needed a changed.  He was stored in the end.  Nice to see someone remembered him.
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Riev

« Reply #1077 on: April 01, 2020, 09:04:13 AM »
Ratseller's real name was Marr.  I think maybe one person ever heard his real name.  He was the seller of rats, rats parts and other things.  Had a long run with this guy.   I ended up storing the character because  the west side was having a hard time attracting regular players and I needed a changed.  He was stored in the end.  Nice to see someone remembered him.

Quite a few of us do, I am sure. He was kind of a staple in the 'rinthi community.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

WarriorPoet

« Reply #1078 on: April 01, 2020, 08:07:55 PM »
I was on the Law side of things and dealt with Ratseller more than once. Good fun.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

rohenne

« Reply #1079 on: April 10, 2020, 02:32:21 PM »

of course I remembered, I was Aria.

Ratseller was like my best friend

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #1080 on: April 10, 2020, 02:45:24 PM »
Whatever happened to Crew Leader Arkat Salarr?

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #1081 on: April 10, 2020, 03:14:45 PM »

Wasn't she the one that was organizing betting for the Arena Games?

rinthrat

« Reply #1082 on: April 11, 2020, 09:16:03 AM »

Argh! Why did you want poor Timo/Detal dead?

Cowboy

« Reply #1083 on: April 11, 2020, 09:24:37 AM »
If I recall correctly that was business, a contract.
I'd rather be lucky than good.

rinthrat

« Reply #1084 on: April 11, 2020, 10:28:06 AM »
If I recall correctly that was business, a contract.

And you sub-contracted the CW? They killed him, with a hello from the rat man.

tortall

« Reply #1085 on: April 27, 2020, 01:08:54 AM »

I think he stored? I was actually just reading through my logs of Ita and there was no mention of him being killed, unless it happened during a break of mine.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #1086 on: April 27, 2020, 08:13:23 AM »

I think he stored? I was actually just reading through my logs of Ita and there was no mention of him being killed, unless it happened during a break of mine.

That's what I figured that you would say because it did feel like they stored.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #1087 on: April 28, 2020, 07:57:45 PM »
Whatever happened to Candor?

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. She's the only character I've played that I felt well and truly won the game. I have happy memories of her dancing drunk and barefoot on a table in the midst of a game of chance.

Remember how she kept that fancy jugging dwarf - Abbielprovastina? That was such a great crew. Damaris, Janks! Jaich! Nerissa (though she was nearly more trouble than she was worth)! Macian was so great. Nico was endlessly fun. Suza, playing fast and loose, really got things moving. And Caitrelach was such a sharp, scary noble and yet so nuanced and Timotheo had all the measures down pat.

Remember Heim?! "Hes the Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar, who was son of someone, and that person was son of someone."

That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #1088 on: April 28, 2020, 08:00:21 PM »
I played Jaich and I did enjoy those times for sure. I think Candor was the one that kept me playing him.

What ever happened the to rest of that gang?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:57:24 PM by Barsook »

Riev

« Reply #1089 on: April 29, 2020, 01:31:32 PM »
I think I had a PC, who was paid to do something nasty to Candor.

That was one of my finest moments.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

AdamBlue

« Reply #1090 on: April 29, 2020, 05:55:55 PM »

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. She's the only character I've played that I felt well and truly won the game. I have happy memories of her dancing drunk and barefoot on a table in the midst of a game of chance.

Remember how she kept that fancy jugging dwarf - Abbielprovastina? That was such a great crew. Damaris, Janks! Jaich! Nerissa (though she was nearly more trouble than she was worth)! Macian was so great. Nico was endlessly fun. Suza, playing fast and loose, really got things moving. And Caitrelach was such a sharp, scary noble and yet so nuanced and Timotheo had all the measures down pat.

Remember Heim?! "Hes the Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar, who was son of someone, and that person was son of someone."

That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

You mean me, Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Heim, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar... The Grand Champion of the Arena and the Hardy Rantarri Drinking Master?
Yeah, that was a good time. I died because a Templar was walking back and forth through AOE damage during an RPT and it just killed me without any chance for me to stop, so that sucked.
But it was all good times, who were you?

Doublepalli

« Reply #1091 on: May 18, 2020, 09:44:07 AM »
Ah Heimdall.

The Champion of Allanak after Krull died lol.

Krull was ordered to play nice and not accidentally kill anyone via Ruke at the time, thus why he had been forced to bring training weapons...

Heimdall crit Krull for 40 damage. First was his surprise, he hadnt been hit like that even by the regulars he trained, and then respect, so Krull swung back with a real weapon, one handed for an equal crit but stun dmg gotcha heh.

I'm sure Heimdall was a beast as he got more trained.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #1092 on: May 18, 2020, 10:00:59 AM »
Clearly I haven't read this thread in a while, but:

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. ... That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Oh, Candor.  She strung Damaris along like someone holding the leash on a lovesick puppy.  The whole Candor/Reyla conflict was real fun to be involved in.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

Doublepalli

« Reply #1093 on: May 18, 2020, 12:01:26 PM »
Clearly I haven't read this thread in a while, but:

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. ... That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Oh, Candor.  She strung Damaris along like someone holding the leash on a lovesick puppy.  The whole Candor/Reyla conflict was real fun to be involved in.

Also RIP to your mul Scars!