Wear Location Changes

Started by BadSkeelz, July 11, 2016, 01:23:52 PM

Should we be bugging items that don't seem to have all their appropriate slots?

I think the vast majority of items won't have the appropriate wear slots. Every piercing that previously only fit in X location will need new locations manually added to that item.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on July 18, 2016, 05:50:43 PM
Should we be bugging items that don't seem to have all their appropriate slots?

Sure.

Apologies in advance if my nightly strip-tease is slower than usual: I'll be bugging items.

Quote from: HavokBlue on July 18, 2016, 05:58:19 PM
I think the vast majority of items won't have the appropriate wear slots. Every piercing that previously only fit in X location will need new locations manually added to that item.

Don't forget scars and tattoos too.
He is an individual cool cat. A cat who has taken more than nine lives.

Noticed a possible bug - not sure if it was already brought up.

If you have two sets of footwear on, e.g. socks on under-feet and booties on regular-feet, the socks will appear in your inventory if you log out and log back in.

Quote from: Yam on July 19, 2016, 08:20:26 PM
Noticed a possible bug - not sure if it was already brought up.

If you have two sets of footwear on, e.g. socks on under-feet and booties on regular-feet, the socks will appear in your inventory if you log out and log back in.
This is intentional.
Apparently there is a crashing issue with logging out or back in with socks and shoes on.

Change objective: Create a new shop for armored smallclothes: Victory's Secret.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Who's going to be the first person to wear the skull-carved earrings in their nipples?

That's really the question.

Maybe I will do it myself.

The nipple-pierced man.

He would never wear shirts of course.

Darksilt Deathtits.

Guild merchant.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Morrolan on July 25, 2016, 10:06:38 AM
Change objective: Create a new shop for armored smallclothes: Victory's Secret.

This got me bad.  ;D
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

All of you are fucking killing me I swear.
Like in the humor way not the ic way..
Ya'll ain't getting me that easy.

I just want silk underwear now.

Quote from: Desertman on July 25, 2016, 10:53:18 AM
Who's going to be the first person to wear the skull-carved earrings in their nipples?

They won't be the first if they aren't yet.

Leaving it at that.
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

This is so cool. Also a little silly. But cool.

Hee hee, just noticed this:

You slip your smelly pair of whatever boots on your [b]under-feet[/b].

That's fantastic.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

July 29, 2016, 01:32:00 PM #89 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:42:17 PM by BadSkeelz
Quote from: nessalin-Eyes location now has higher priority than most other locations when not specifying where to wear something (i.e. 'wear sunslits' or 'wear all')

Can we talk about this in relation to belts? I'm not sure if this is a new problem or if I've just forgotten about prior instances, but at least some belts seem to fault to the "Waist" slot instead of the "Belt" slot when you '>wear belt'. Could we get belt objects to prioritize the belt slot?

Quote from: BadSkeelz on July 29, 2016, 01:32:00 PM
Quote from: nessalin-Eyes location now has higher priority than most other locations when not specifying where to wear something (i.e. 'wear sunslits' or 'wear all')

Can we talk about this in relation to belts? I'm not sure if this is a new problem or if I've just forgotten about prior instances, but at least some belts seem to fault to the "Waist" slot instead of the "Belt" slot when you '>wear belt'. Could we get belt objects to prioritize the belt slot?

Can you provide some examples (via request)? As far as I'm aware, this is already the case.