We're back in the top 10

Started by Orin, July 01, 2016, 10:53:56 PM

And for one beautiful hour I thought maybe I really WAS smarter than the bot detectors. ;-)

#3, rep it.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

VOTE VOTE VOTE.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Just secured us #2, vote bishes.
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

As promised, here y'all go.  Keep up the good work and maybe Majikal will deliver.  OP delivered.  Why not Majikal?

I don't trim my toenails very often and wear hiking boots a lot

You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

Quote from: Majikal on July 04, 2016, 08:02:47 PM
If we don't have a good turnout in voting I'll post a nude of myself.

Nobody wants to see that.

Trust.

Save your fellow Armers the danger of glimpsing that image and vote.

You gotta NOT vote to see my amazing boobs. Sir.

Disclaimer: I do not recommend not voting.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

August 04, 2016, 01:05:47 PM #31 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:06:00 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

2 votes away from being third.  >:(

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I voted and staff let my c-elf ride skimmers and pilot a wagon.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

SECOND ON TMS!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Majikal on August 03, 2016, 01:17:29 PM
Quote from: Majikal on July 04, 2016, 08:02:47 PM
If we don't have a good turnout in voting I'll post a nude of myself.

Nobody wants to see that.

Trust.

Save your fellow Armers the danger of glimpsing that image and vote.

You gotta NOT vote to see my amazing boobs. Sir.

Disclaimer: I do not recommend not voting.

Pepole are depending on your boobs, Sir.  Don't disappoint us.
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

I would to see the numbers of new players for this month the last months also.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on August 07, 2016, 09:29:50 AM
I would to see the numbers of new players for this month the last months also.

You can get these numbers from:

http://www.armageddon.org/updates

It's sort of towards the bottom (New Accounts Created).
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Yeah, but I would like you know who is sticking around though.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on August 07, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

The rate of new players who stay to play doesn't really change much. It's very, very low. We net in the range of 2 to maybe 6 new, solid players per month. Voting is critically important because it advertises the game to likely players. But converting those visitors into game-triers into real players is very tough.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on August 07, 2016, 02:44:30 PM
Quote from: Barsook on August 07, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

The rate of new players who stay to play doesn't really change much. It's very, very low. We net in the range of 2 to maybe 6 new, solid players per month. Voting is critically important because it advertises the game to likely players. But converting those visitors into game-triers into real players is very tough.

I -do- think it's increased vastly with our newbie school, IIRC. Ultimately, the more Newbies we can throw at the wall per capita, the more we have the 2-6 'stick' around. Even having 1 new player that plays for over a month and becomes a new Armageddon Player is a big fucking win in my book. Because we all know the Crackageddon will never leave their system forever (if they are the player that really gets it, and gets into Arm).
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

#2 on TMS, and we don't 'advertise' in the game for people to vote. Or offer perks/benefits for voting.

We pretty much rock.

~Jack Vance~

Only 4 votes away from 1st on TMC.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Still #2 on TMS. Keep it up!

~Jack Vance~

Coming at it the other way:  we are only 9 votes out of 3rd, at the moment.  Every vote matters.

15 votes from 2nd.

~Jack Vance~

Seeing all these new players in the games makes me so, so happy.

Keep voting!

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

#6 and dropping! Get out there and vote, people! Two buttons, click.

~Jack Vance~

Click.

Click.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."