Hunter Leader Types: You're Next, on the Role is Right!

Started by Cayuga, June 28, 2016, 01:57:10 PM

So,

No matter which showcase you pick, the general idea here is the same. You will be playing either a blooded family First Hunter of Kadius or a blooded family sergeant Salarri.

We are looking for individuals who want to lead other hunters on that: hunts. And we want to clarify that family members are concerned first and foremost with profits. Sometimes, this means chasing after big game, but most of the time it means keeping a steady stream of raw materials coming in, safely, so that your family thrives from refining such.

We encourage anyone to apply, though we would prefer those with some desert navigating and combat experience under their belt. Your options for concepts are vast, and as a great merchant house family member, you immediately have social sway to stir up a variety of plots. Not only this, but you'll have the support of great staffers who will be available to answer any questions and help guide your ideas into life.

So, come play with us and apply today! We'll accept Role Applications via the Request Tool until Wednesday, July 7th at 11:59pm EST.

Please, don't forget that there is ALSO a Dust Runners role call going on right now, and that you can apply for both!

And,

Lâche pas la patate!
Quote from: Asmoth on February 12, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
...I'm almost certain that I shouldn't be pronouncing some of them like Urine-Moose.

I am bumping to remind everyone that this rolecall for both KADIUS and SALARR ends tonight.

And that the Dust Runners rolecall ends Friday night!
Lâche pas la patate!
Quote from: Asmoth on February 12, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
...I'm almost certain that I shouldn't be pronouncing some of them like Urine-Moose.