Author Topic: I Want YOU to Create Some Jewelry and Flutes (or, well, instruments in general)!  (Read 11944 times)

Tuannon

Thanks manipura <3

valeria

• I have a writing blog.
Maybe if someone does submit polished stones, they should note it, so that Cayuga isn't flooded with 12 different polished stone versions?  Then again, having multiple to pick from wouldn't be bad necessarily.

Delirium

• Helper
I've written polished sapphire and lapis so far, if someone wants to grab a couple others. If not, I'll write them up too.
"Our whole lives are just stories." - Vikings

I get wherever I'm going, I get whatever I need
while my blood's still flowing and my heart still beats

Delirium

• Helper
Which of the requested stones already have bead crafts? I believe opal and sunstone do. Not sure about any others.

valeria

• I have a writing blog.
Opal doesn't have a bead craft.  Sunstone is the only one as far as I know.

Delirium

• Helper
I just realized there's an underutilized gemstone missing from this list...

Garnet.

Is it ok to include garnet crafts?

manipura

Moonstone has a bead craft.  And I always thought there was an opal one...though I never confirmed it.
It's not so obvious, like "a set of moonstone beads" or "a set of sunstone beads" but I assumed the item Delirium is referring to is essentially opal beads.

Cayuga

• Storyteller
I just realized there's an underutilized gemstone missing from this list...

Garnet.

Is it ok to include garnet crafts?

Huh. This must've been an oversight on my part. Feel free! I'll put it on the OP.

And no. No opal beads exist that are crafted/able.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:03:11 PM by Cayuga »
L‚che pas la patate!
...I'm almost certain that I shouldn't be pronouncing some of them like Urine-Moose.

Jingo

I believe Onyx and Agate are in game as well.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you wonít find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Jingo

I believe Onyx and Agate are in game as well.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you wonít find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Cayuga

• Storyteller
They have plenty of crafts. :) There are for gems without much in the way of unclanned crafts.

That being said! Please submit these to a GMH house. If you do not specify a clan, I can't resolve the requests. This was an oversight on my part. Thank you!
L‚che pas la patate!
...I'm almost certain that I shouldn't be pronouncing some of them like Urine-Moose.

BrokenRomance

They have plenty of crafts. :) There are for gems without much in the way of unclanned crafts.

That being said! Please submit these to a GMH house. If you do not specify a clan, I can't resolve the requests. This was an oversight on my part. Thank you!

Wait, all these crafts are being catalogued to a specific GMH? Darn.
All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Nergal

• Producer
No, it's just to get our team's attention as we're the ones working on it. The crafts will be accessible to everyone.

manipura

Wait, all these crafts are being catalogued to a specific GMH? Darn.

I don't think that's what was said.  Cayuga is just on the GMH team and specifiying a clan means the request will get the right people's attention.
I think?

manipura

^--- Yeah, what Nergal just posted.
*ponder* And why can't I edit my post...is this a Submissions thread thing?

RabidMuffins

Should I cancel and then re-submit my request, then?
Why can't kanks clap?
Because they're dead.

Nergal

• Producer
I've changed all open submissions to House Kadius, so no need to resubmit.

Norcal

• Helper
I've changed all open submissions to House Kadius, so no need to resubmit.
Purple n' Blue!!!!!!!!....oh wait....Never mind.
I voted and staff let my c-elf ride skimmers and pilot a wagon.

Cayuga

• Storyteller
A suggestion:

More bracelets and pendants and other jewelry oddities, less in the way of earrings or rings - though I'll still accept them, particularly if they're not lavender aventurine or lapis.

Also, instruments.

I also updated the OP with another stone.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:17:24 PM by Cayuga »
L‚che pas la patate!

bardlyone

Got a few items done before the weekend, thinking I'd spend the weekend on them... forgetting that even time to arm wasn't a given because it was 4th of July weekend.

There's a particularly badass one.

Good to know on the jewelry update... I have some interesting ideas for jewelry. I'll set myself a deadline of wednesday to turn in all I get done by then and add to it later if the call's still open or I feel I can do more.
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a womanís love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Norcal

• Helper
Cayuga I re-did those two banjos and sent them in. If you need more just let me know.
I voted and staff let my c-elf ride skimmers and pilot a wagon.

Reiloth

• Corpse Pose: B&W Film Photography
Are banjos really fitting to the setting?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

bardlyone

Are banjos really fitting to the setting?

I dunno, but I do know one of the instruments I already have written up is a rain stick, which I renamed something that's not so... nonzalanthan looking, because the instrument itself (cactus and dried beans), strikes me as very zalanthan.
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a womanís love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

WanderingOoze

I'm looking forward to the first Allanaki Banjo concert, personally.
The Ooze is strong with this one

You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Beethoven

Banjos almost certainly came from the African 'mbanza.' So it's not as inappropriate as you might think, but I'd prefer to see something closer to the mbanza than the modern banjo.