Alternate Entertainment in the Arena?

Started by Esadal, June 26, 2016, 08:04:43 PM

Shout (showing a leering, maniacal grin as he addresses the howling throngs of Allanaki spectators) Are you ready?! Do you want BLOOD?! GORE?! FUCKING TERROR?!?!?!

Say (licking a thumb and opening %book leather cover) I will NOW read selections from the Great Gatsby.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

WarriorPoet, apply for Templar plz.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Jihelu on June 27, 2016, 05:02:58 AM
I doubt Nakki templars really give a fuck if the public thinks they are doing 'right' or 'wrong'.
Tuluk, maybe. But in Tuluk they are more likely to make it seem like you never existed so why have a trial in the first place?

Perfect. There are no trials. No one cares. If someone important thinks you are wrong or should be dead, you don't get a say. If someone that isn't important thinks you are wrong or should be dead, you might both die if you cry about it (or whoever has more coins gets to live). Allanak isn't (new)Tuluk.

While there are music and bards the south values a good bloodbath more then some frilly play. Unless during the play people are randomly executed or the crowd can shoot arrows at them...that might entertain a typical Allanaki citizen.

"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Quote from: BadSkeelz on June 27, 2016, 05:43:26 AM
The stands should be equipped with hydraulic risers that randomly dump sections of the audience on to the arena floor during games.

jajajaja
Where it will go