Author Topic: [MAFIA] The Blizzard of East Berlin  (Read 16751 times)

Beethoven

Re: [MAFIA] The Blizzard of East Berlin
« Reply #525 on: June 27, 2016, 10:43:37 PM »
Vote: No Lynch

It is my understanding that SKs are compelled to kill, which will be good for us in this case.

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #526 on: June 27, 2016, 10:49:16 PM »
(By the way, 8bit, don't freaking shoot anybody, please. Yet.)

Please, if I had more bullets I'd have shot two more of you by now.  ;D Humor keeps the pain of my mistakes at bay.
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

Beethoven

« Reply #527 on: June 27, 2016, 10:51:51 PM »
8bit are you saying you only have one shot?

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #528 on: June 27, 2016, 10:55:05 PM »
Wanna push me and find out?

Beethoven

« Reply #529 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:24 PM »
I have no interest in pushing you. I'm just trying to work you into a plan sealing a town win from all perspectives and I can't do that if I don't know if you can still daykill or not.

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #530 on: June 27, 2016, 10:59:40 PM »
More jokes aside, no. My gun is empty.

Beethoven

« Reply #531 on: June 27, 2016, 11:01:53 PM »
Unvote

Well, that throws a wrench in my plan. Time to rethink.

Yam

« Reply #532 on: June 27, 2016, 11:02:52 PM »
I didn't find any indication that whitt watched something interesting on a reread. Beethoven's defense smells like caught scum to me.

I think we can lynch now. If Beethoven flips poisoner and the game persists into night I will jail WanderingOoze. I will not say who I plan to jail if Beethoven flips town or mafia.

Vote: Beethoven

WanderingOoze

« Reply #533 on: June 27, 2016, 11:04:22 PM »
I think a no Lynch would Benifit the mafia + the poisoner almost as much as a mislynch.
 Assuming there's still a mafia left.

Which, in light of Patuk's insistence that he's the last mafia, yadda yadda. I'm worried he's lying to make us keep our guard down, giving his mafia chum a chance to off one of
us tonight if we decide to let it get to a night phase.  
The Ooze is strong with this one

You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

WanderingOoze

« Reply #534 on: June 27, 2016, 11:05:36 PM »
I think a no Lynch would Benifit the mafia + the poisoner almost as much as a mislynch.
 Assuming there's still a mafia left.

Which, in light of Patuk's insistence that he's the last mafia, yadda yadda. I'm worried he's lying to make us keep our guard down, giving his mafia chum a chance to off one of
us tonight if we decide to let them** get to a night phase. 

To fix the "it" into "Them"

WanderingOoze

« Reply #535 on: June 27, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »
What if the third party is a -faction- and not just a single person? That's..a thing, right?

I'm just curious to what we have left at this point....and hoping i'm not wrong about Yam..

Vote: Beethoven

Yam

« Reply #536 on: June 27, 2016, 11:26:30 PM »
It would be extremely irregular in a 13 person game.

Yam

« Reply #537 on: June 27, 2016, 11:29:43 PM »
Actually WanderingOoze, would you be willing to hammer instead of being the second vote?

Yam

« Reply #538 on: June 27, 2016, 11:31:01 PM »
Or maybe, Beethoven, maybe you'd be so kind as to hammer yourself?

WanderingOoze

« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2016, 11:31:12 PM »
Unvote

Sure...I've been waiting for a chance to Hammer without being labeled "scumbastard" for..this entire game, actually.

Beethoven

« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2016, 11:34:48 PM »
I've thought about it, and, no, WO, no-lynching is definitely better for town than a mislynch. I don't know how you could even say that it isn't. A mislynch will likely lead us into LYLO, while a no-lynch will not, and as an added plus, whoever is poisoned will still be able to talk and contribute as a confirmed townie, whereas whoever is mislynched will not be able to do so. No-lynching just narrows down the suspects--mislynching leads us straight into 2 vs. 1 where a single misplaced vote will lead to a quickhammer. If we no-lynch twice in a row then we may very well end up in the exact same 2 vs. 1 situation, but with added information from our power roles. We are close to the endgame, and it's a lot better in my book to rely on logic and planning than just lynch somebody because some guy made an unconfirmable claim that may or may not mean what he thinks it means. Which, incidentally, is why I'm not screaming to lynch Yam even though he's scum. Because it's not the objectively smart move. Because there could still be more information that I don't know.

By the way, 4 mafia (including a roleblocker and a likely strongman) + a SK is ridiculously unbalanced. Add to that SDW's slipup and it's just not a consideration. WIFOM doesn't apply to the mod.

The thing is, my plan doesn't rely on me being town or Yam being scum. All it relies upon is numbers and logic. The town's best chance from all perspectives is a no lynch, even without bullets in 8bit's gun, so I'm putting my vote back there. I'll be going to bed soon, and tomorrow is my birthday so I'm not sure how much posting I can do after this, but if the day is still going I will try my best to find time.

Vote: No Lynch

P.S. No, I'm not going to hammer myself just because scum told me to.

WanderingOoze

« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2016, 11:42:51 PM »
Actually WanderingOoze, would you be willing to hammer instead of being the second vote?

Why does it matter who Hammers at this point?

Yam

« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2016, 11:47:41 PM »
On the minuscule chance that Beethoven is a poison bomb and there is one other scum in the game. There's like -0 chance that this is the case, but better safe than sorry. You're the least confirmed in my eyes so I'd prefer if you hammer. I'd also be okay with RGS hammering. Or 8bit. There's probably no chance that Beethoven will explode. But all the same, if you're willing to hammer, hammer when ready.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #543 on: June 27, 2016, 11:51:17 PM »
I'm too high to make any decisions at the moment. We have plenty of time to think this through and discuss it from all angles. So you should probably stop voting. In fact the way Yam is kind of leading shit forward like anything has to be done now is scummy. See:

But all the same, if you're willing to hammer, hammer when ready.

Yam

« Reply #544 on: June 27, 2016, 11:53:51 PM »
Beethoven's responses made me confident that he's scum. I don't have reservations about lynching him.

I'm open to more discussion though. What do you want to talk about?

Yam

« Reply #545 on: June 27, 2016, 11:56:09 PM »
I'm going to sleep now though. 

WanderingOoze

« Reply #546 on: June 27, 2016, 11:59:01 PM »
Well..whoever we decide to Lynch. I call Hammer. Don't take my hammer away from me  :'(

Unless..you know, it's me. Then....yeah, I'm not hammering myself. Probably.

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #547 on: June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM »

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #548 on: June 28, 2016, 12:19:36 AM »
Beethoven's responses made me confident that he's scum. I don't have reservations about lynching him.

I'm open to more discussion though. What do you want to talk about?

Just respond to all of Beethoven's points he made in his posts. what you agree and disagree with. That sort of thing. Or what made you confirmed he's scum, at least.

Patuk

« Reply #549 on: June 28, 2016, 02:30:42 AM »
There's not a fourth freaking mafia member. That'd be insane.

Also, because people were interested to know: JdM roleblocked Moe the night Solera killed him, as we were a touch scared to accidentally trip the bomb, and SDW had told us that roleblocking the bomb would keep them from going off.

Funny how those things work out

Aaaaaaaanyhow, we have five people left alive who won't expire at the end of this day:

1. Yam
2. Beethoven
3. WanderingOoze
4. 8bitgrandpa (confirmed town)
5. RogueGunslinger

If Yam is not lying about his role, Beethoven is undoubtedly scum. Lynching her wins you the game and gets me my sweet, sweet vengeance.

If Yam is lying, lynching Beethoven will return their being town and end up with the obvious proof that Yam is a liar who needs to die. Given that town can fuck up one last time, the order of lynchings is kill Beethoven, see if anything suspicious happens at night, kill Yam. Easy.

As a parting thought, I'm sad that I never got to kill RGS with my strongman powers. The clash would have been epic :(
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.