No
15 (24.6%)
Maybe
7 (11.5%)
Other (please explain)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Quote from: Dresan on June 21, 2016, 09:08:07 PM

In my mind the only thing that allanak is missing is a huge rome style bathhouse. With fountains and pools, just a grand place with constant water running, all for the rich and influencial. The water of course would come at the cost of forcing thousands of its citizens to go thirsty. Its completely insane but that the level of utter depravity I see allanak reaching I feel. With obscene amounts of arrogance and decadence, and with its leadership fighting over petty titles and meaningless status, all the while maintaining the overall status quo.

It's not a bath house, but it totally exists... the actual baths are private, for the nobles. Because fuck rich commoners, they only get to look at the fountains. :D
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

I hate Allanak and despise Tektolnes. You have control over people who can just say a magic phrase and CREATE water, but yet you let your citizens die in the streets if they can't come up with 20 sid?

Evil.

So I tend to work that hate into my character backgrounds. :)

Quote from: Miradus on June 21, 2016, 10:15:42 PM
I hate Allanak and despise Tektolnes. You have control over people who can just say a magic phrase and CREATE water, but yet you let your citizens die in the streets if they can't come up with 20 sid?

Evil.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."