Stained Gear

Started by Erythil, May 26, 2016, 06:19:26 PM

I didn't realize that armor pieces could be 'stained' if you clean them without soap.  I am now sitting on a unique irreplaceable item with stains.  Can I do anything about this?  Does the bazaar stall work?  Can I have a master crafter scrub it and petition?

Quote from: Erythil on May 26, 2016, 06:19:26 PM
I didn't realize that armor pieces could be 'stained' if you clean them without soap.  I am now sitting on a unique irreplaceable item with stains.  Can I do anything about this?  Does the bazaar stall work?  Can I have a master crafter scrub it and petition?

Is there any reason not to take it to the bazaar stall and see if it works?
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Quote from: whitt on May 26, 2016, 06:31:29 PM
Quote from: Erythil on May 26, 2016, 06:19:26 PM

Is there any reason not to take it to the bazaar stall and see if it works?

I've seen that stall damage/tear/shred items before.

Yeah you can slather it in keg goop. It'll be fine
Part-Time Internets Lady

Ah cool I thought soap and keg were codedly identical.  Good to know.

Sometimes you have to use the keg pretty repeatedly until a stain will finally come out, so don't give up if at first it seems like that was a dead end.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Remember:  'drink keg' is not the syntax.  Good luck!
Where it will go

pour keg templar is an acceptable solution.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

May 28, 2016, 12:58:13 PM #9 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:22:35 PM by path
erg. Nevermind.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?