Fun Things to Do

Started by roobee, May 21, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

Just kill every third person you meet.

Start some shit. Tell that soldier his face looks like a cunt. Remind that House Servant that their house is known for sodomizing the help. Tell that Bynner that you thought about joining the Byn but refused to shit your pants during the interview so the sergeant passed on you because of too much intelligence.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Ask how old someone is, then insist that half-giant's mother was the finest prostitute you've ever laid with, exactly that many years ago.

Quote from: AdamBlue on August 30, 2016, 11:40:50 PM
Ask how old someone is, then insist that half-giant's mother was the finest prostitute you've ever laid with, exactly that many years ago.

:D

Make mistakes. Majikal scrapes the surface here, but too often we try to do what is best for our PC, rather than what our PC might do. It's not often that someone has so much self awareness that they know getting drunk and telling someone to go fuck themselves wasn't the best idea they ever had.

I tend to do with my PCs what I might do if I were bored. I tend to make bad decisions -- Get fucked up, do some stupid shit, regret it the next day.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~