Thrain Ironsword

Started by Doublepalli, May 21, 2016, 03:31:58 PM

Thrain Ironsword once ate an entire brick of tho.

It made him blink.

There's no iron in the world because Thrain took all of it and made it in to a sword. With his bare hands.

Then a pickpocket stole it and junked it in front of him.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on May 25, 2016, 09:22:29 PM
There's no iron in the world because Thrain took all of it and made it in to a sword. With his bare hands.

Then a pickpocket stole it and junked it in front of him.

Liar.

That's too heavy to steal, they would surely notice.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Thrain had gone "nosave steal" in a misguided attempt to twink up his rebellions' pickpockets so they could steal slave keys from templar NPCs.

Today's version would be Thrain DualWieldingFeatheredHatchets.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Thrain is the name of a dwarf from The Hobbit. He was the father of Thorin, the dwarf most of you will know as the "lead dwarf" from the movie The Hobbit (and the book of course).

This reminds me of the time I had to report someone around ten years ago (or more) for walking into The Sanctuary as, "The ivory-haired, black-skinned elf".......his name was Zaknafein from The Dark Elf Trilogy.

lol
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on May 26, 2016, 08:35:46 AM
Thrain is the name of a dwarf from The Hobbit. He was the father of Thorin, the dwarf most of you will know as the "lead dwarf" from the movie The Hobbit (and the book of course).

This reminds me of the time I had to report someone around ten years ago (or more) for walking into The Sanctuary as, "The ivory-haired, black-skinned elf".......his name was Zaknafein from The Dark Elf Trilogy.

lol
What? No Drizzt?
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Iiyola on May 26, 2016, 10:38:03 AM

lol
What? No Drizzt?

They did have purple eyes but they went with Zaknafein.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Iiyola on May 26, 2016, 10:38:03 AM

lol
What? No Drizzt?

Dude, you know I got away with Khal during GoT season 1  8)

Also got away with "Jailbait", and then I tried using some random name I made up but apparently that was a big no no because it was some sort of planet in the Dune universe.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Thrain personally punched all of the pronunciation out of dwarf speech.

Thrain Ironsword had chest hair and a beard so powerful and manly it deflected arrows and swords. Tektolnes' subsequent rage was so great he cursed all dwarves to be hairless forever more, as even the Highlord fears for an even greater dwarf to challenge him.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Thrain Ironsword was Chuck Norris.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Thrain Ironsword beat up Chuck Norris.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

With ruff-circle.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Thrain Ironsword critically failed necksnap, and survived.

Thrain never had kids because his dong was too powerful, reel-locking all women he was with to death.
Part-Time Internets Lady

Hey now.

Dong size is find out IC.

thrain ironsword became the first super saiyan in history.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

He was also the original cabbage. True story.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Little do people know that Thrain survived the seige of Allanak.

He escaped and made it to Luirs where he became an NPC guard for a while before Staff took him out during some game changes.

His talk script would having him explain that he used to be famous, but took an arrow to the knee.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

i'm beginning to suspect i'm being had
Whatever happens, happens.

behind thrain's beard is not a chin

it's just another focus
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on May 29, 2016, 11:36:29 AM
behind thrain's beard is not a chin

it's just another focus

This got me.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Legend goes that Thrain had a middle finger so large that he himself couldn't lift it.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

It is believed by old housewives across the known, that if one says "Thrain Ironsword" into a mirror three times at midday on the anniversary of his death, Thrain will kill you.