Author Topic: [Mafia] The Fale Masquerade - MAFIA WIN  (Read 39022 times)

deathkamon

Re: [Mafia] The Fale Masquerade - DAY 1
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2016, 09:00:56 PM »
This just comes to prove that if I didn't say my role out earlier on, then everyone would have decided to lynch me.
Referring back to this, everyone would have simply voted to lynch me because of the spread of other players' aggression towards me.

Yam

« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2016, 09:06:31 PM »
That's (a) probably not true and (b) not a useful road to go down. Mafia is about prodding people and judging reactions. You got prodded, took it as a stabbing, and claimed before you really had any significant amount of heat on you.

Yam

« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2016, 09:07:03 PM »
Highly recommend you stop worrying about getting lynched and start trying to find out who the bad guys are.

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »
I would normally be inclined to agree. But you have been asking for others to give you the context and order of his posts instead of just looking and seeing. So I find it perfectly natural to suggest you read the goddamn thread. Just like I've been suggesting JdM do.

Huh?  No, I was asking deathkamon.  Not "for others".  And you stepped in.  It doesn't matter if I was onto something or not, you jumping in and speaking for him looks very scummy.
Where it will go

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2016, 09:18:46 PM »
They're a loooooot more convincing to me in appearing town than you are, SDW.

Go ahead and explain to me how.
Where it will go

James de Monet

« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2016, 09:19:48 PM »
Holy crap, you're right, RGS.  I don't know how I missed this quote* on my first derpy reading.

Well, that's how it all started between RGS and me.  I peeked in on him one winter's evening.  And I just couldn't get over how towny he looked.  I mean, not towny like today's villagers.  Old world towny, like he could whether a thousand years of accusations and still shine like the sun.  And that was just on the outside.  Later, he took me back to his hut, and showed me just how towny he was.  There's nothing that can stop us now.  The others won't listen to us, of course, but it doesn't matter.  We have each other.  Together we can repopulate the town with town-haired, town-eyed children.  And RGS will come home from his job at the not-a-Fool factory, and I'll be there, barefoot and pregnant in my Viv kitchen, and we'll kiss, like two villagers who have never known a world of scum, and...

*Editor's Note: Though this passage appears in RGS' autobiographical account of the Mafia inquiry, it is notably absent from every other manuscript, and is considered by most Fale Masquerade scholars to be apocryphal.
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

deathkamon

« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2016, 09:24:25 PM »
Well, that's how it all started between RGS and me.  I peeked in on him one winter's evening.  And I just couldn't get over how towny he looked.  I mean, not towny like today's villagers.  Old world towny, like he could whether a thousand years of accusations and still shine like the sun.  And that was just on the outside.  Later, he took me back to his hut, and showed me just how towny he was.  There's nothing that can stop us now.  The others won't listen to us, of course, but it doesn't matter.  We have each other.  Together we can repopulate the town with town-haired, town-eyed children.  And RGS will come home from his job at the not-a-Fool factory, and I'll be there, barefoot and pregnant in my Viv kitchen, and we'll kiss, like two villagers who have never known a world of scum, and...
RGS is my love for life.  :-*

Yam

« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2016, 09:29:46 PM »
Holy crap, you're right, RGS.  I don't know how I missed this quote* on my first derpy reading.

*Editor's Note: Though this passage appears in RGS' autobiographical account of the Mafia inquiry, it is notably absent from every other manuscript, and is considered by most Fale Masquerade scholars to be apocryphal.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2016, 09:30:25 PM »
I have the current vote count at:

[3]Evilcabbage - Yam, RogueGunslinger, Patuk
[2]RogueGunslinger - Barsook, SuchDragonWow
[1]Yam - James de Monet
[1]Quilldipper - Bogre
[1]SuchDragonWow - deathkamon

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2016, 09:32:45 PM »
I'm sitting at 4 votes. That means if none of the scum have a vote on me, they could all hammer down and take me out. This, however, would potentially put a spotlight on them.

Pretty bored.  Digging through again, I found this gem.  Professed knowledge of how many scum there are.
Where it will go

deathkamon

« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2016, 09:39:08 PM »
Just realized that Evilcabbage doesn't have seven votes yet, and he hasn't said anything still.

Unvote: SuchDragonWow

Vote: evilcabbage

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2016, 09:40:50 PM »
If you could be clear when you're accusing someone of something, JdM, that would be great.

Your massive hypothetical doesn't really fit any narrative I can discern.

Are you still seriously suggesting that DK didn't imply that I'm town?

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2016, 09:56:00 PM »
Unvote
Vote: Evilcabbage

SuchDragonWow

« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2016, 09:59:53 PM »
That's five votes for evilcabbage.  I'd suggest we stop right there.  Anyone who hammers this one, just know doing so pretty much outs you as anti-town at best, scum at worst.

Evilcabbage, are you going to play the whole game as a farty cabbage noble, or will you be participating?
Where it will go

evilcabbage

• House Oash
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2016, 10:00:33 PM »
i am not being obstructionist, you insolent little whelps, i am simply being me. somebody should trawl about and look through my history. i am simply beyond your understanding.

that said, i am sensing a lot of voting against me simply because of what i am. allow me to divulge my secrets to you.

i am... extremely thirsty. shall we get some wine and simply let this all pass us over?

also, all of this "scum hunting" is really rather obnoxious to me. rgs has explained himself quite nicely and i believe if you simply read any of his posts you would understand such a thing! why, i am quite oblivious why you cannot figure this out for yourself, he is after all not some great enigma!

that being said

unvote: let the city militia handle it

vote: barsook

why? allow me.

barsooks latest. voting me without even justifying. without justifying the unvote. without anything at all except a blank vote.

there you are.
I could give a shit about wholesome.

deathkamon

« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2016, 10:02:52 PM »
... Can we all just agree that evilcabbage has to go for today?

evilcabbage

• House Oash
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2016, 10:04:04 PM »
also, i would like to point out

nobody said that mafia did not have ability-sniffing roles.

Yam

« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2016, 10:07:42 PM »
Like I said, either cabbage is being obstructionist of his own free will or he was directed to do so by Marauder Moe. I feel like hanging him either way.

evilcabbage

• House Oash
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2016, 10:09:03 PM »
cabbage only posts so many times a day, he is not saellyn and does not have time to constantly post whenever someone becomes annoyed that he is simply being him.

now, roguegunslinger, i do believe a fine pair of goblets and a lovely oashi vintage are calling our names!

Patuk

« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2016, 10:33:39 PM »
...... wtf

Yeah, my vote is gonna stay where it is.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

deathkamon

« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2016, 10:36:19 PM »
Shall we?

Yam

« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2016, 10:38:21 PM »
It isn't optimal play to lynch early but frankly I'm annoyed enough that I don't care.

evilcabbage

• House Oash
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2016, 10:38:37 PM »
this is probably my last post for the day.

so let me make this clear.

look at who voted for me carefully.

it is more than likely that all of the scum, or a good portion, are there.

do with that what you will.

Patuk

« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2016, 10:46:03 PM »
With your behavior the way it is, I'd be surprised if there were any scum at all on the bus tbqh. If you're scum yourself they'd rather not vote for you, if you're town it's a good way to look innocent.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

8bitgrandpa

« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2016, 11:59:08 PM »
With your behavior the way it is, I'd be surprised if there were any scum at all on the bus tbqh. If you're scum yourself they'd rather not vote for you, if you're town it's a good way to look innocent.

Seems most votes on evilcabbage are for his sparse posts and high majority of just flavor, correct? Do you honestly suspect him of being scum, compared to the idea of a roll forcing him to act this way? There's no point to lynch him at the possibility of it's his roll, that's just tossing town away who might have some way to help. I'd assume with that edge to the roll there would be some benefit.
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.