Weekly Gladiator-themed RPTs (Tuesday August 16th @ 8pm server)

Started by sandyboots, May 02, 2016, 12:06:42 PM

Linked Events

The next one will be Monday, August 8th @ 8pm server. This will be the first one not on the weekend, so we'll see how that goes. I have RL obligations this weekend that are keeping me from running the show on Saturday or Sunday. Hope to see you there!

Quote from: sandyboots on August 05, 2016, 10:56:57 AM
The next one will be Monday, August 8th @ 8pm server. This will be the first one not on the weekend, so we'll see how that goes. I have RL obligations this weekend that are keeping me from running the show on Saturday or Sunday. Hope to see you there!

Is this still starting in 30 minutes or so?
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

That's right. Thirty minutes to your regularly scheduled bloodbath.  8)

Let's try again this coming Monday, August 15th at 8pm server.

Hopefully the moons don't fall out of the sky...  ;D

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late change of plans, but something's come up and I won't be able to run the event tomorrow. So, let's reschedule for Tuesday at 8pm server. Hope you can still make it!

I hate to say this, but thank you.  It's one that I can make.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

30 minutes till the posted time. Is this still on? Get hype?
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Yaaaaaas. I can practically taste the blood.  :-*

hype = gotten