Put on your party clothes. RPT, Saturday, May 7th

Started by Lukoyin, May 01, 2016, 11:56:19 AM

If you live in or anywhere near Allanak, there's to be a fun two-part event taking place this coming Saturday (May 7th) with an Evening EST kick off time. (I'm hoping for 9pm full kick off)

The first portion of the event, eeeeeeeeeveryone is invited to! So come say hello, party like it's Teks birthday and have a blast.

The second portion of the event, only some of y'all will know about and be invited to!

Greater details to be found on the IG boards shortly.

Omg you guys, you all are amazing! Haven't had a blast like that in a while. Love the entertainment and the (Allanaki) jokes.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

You rock guys!  Thanks for this!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

This was a ton of fun!  Thank you guys for hosting this!
How about a scavenger hunt?

Thank you big time for all who attended/pitched in and performed. Y'all rocked!  ;D

There were a LOT of PCs there.  My Shirley's have been living out on the sands awhile.  I'd forgotten what Big Party spam was like!  Congrats to the hosts/promoters/performers/drink throwers.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

This was epic.

Thank you to everyone involved in organizing and performing, I'm sure it was a lot of work.

More parties!
The human vagabond steps forward, blocking a filthy grey rat from the curtain.
The human vagabond says, in sirihish:
     "You're not allowed in there."

Quote from: Seeker on May 08, 2016, 03:41:55 AM
There were a LOT of PCs there.  My Shirley's have been living out on the sands awhile.  I'd forgotten what Big Party spam was like!  Congrats to the hosts/promoters/performers/drink throwers.

I found myself very thankful for the look echo being gone.

This was a blast!