One weird thing templars don't want you to know!

Started by Yam, May 01, 2016, 09:12:45 AM

Hot young sluts in your area want you to vote NOW.

Wait...
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: WarriorPoet on May 05, 2016, 09:49:10 AM
the hot young buxom, shapely, tressy-tressed woman in your area want you to vote NOW.

Wait...

Fix't.

I voted yet all I got was a silly email from staff saying that I had been awarded my 6th karma point.  What a rip off.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

We dropped from 3rd place to 5th place you shitters. Vote.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I voted and lost bellyfat.  It was like some weird trick.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I voted, and now I can walk again!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I voted and miraculously was able to finish writing my ldesc!

I voted, and that 'Mek that spotted me on the salt flats gave me a nod and then a high-claw. True story.

(not a true story, it ate me)

Vote to see these 18 Allanaki PCs who did not age well!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I voted and got to see 14 child stars who grew up to be awkwardly hot.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

If you act now you can click not once, not twice but three times today. Absolutely free. No one will ever ask for your credit card information. But if you want to take advantage of this offer you need to act fast. Don't wait. Vote NOW to get your THREE free clicks!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I voted and two special apps I had got approved in minutes. ACT NOW!

Before I started voting I used to play from a ten year old Dell, from my small studio apartment. Then I started clicking. Now I vote from one of several computers aboard my yacht.

I'm voting from 6 devices daily, takes 3 mins at max, no hassle at all. Recommend the same

1 work comp.
1 home desktop
1 laptop
2 my phones
1 wife's phone

Quote from: najdorf on May 15, 2016, 03:19:02 AM
I'm voting from 6 devices daily, takes 3 mins at max, no hassle at all. Recommend the same

1 work comp.
1 home desktop
1 laptop
2 my phones
1 wife's phone

Yeah, I used to vote on my home PC, 2 desktops at work, and all the VMs I had up for testing, which ranged from 1 - 3 every day, wasn't hard to do at all.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Preface: (if only to continue using my GDB references)

I voted again, and all of my player-driven plots came true. I have several camps in the desert, branched a new form of sorcery, and then had tea with Tektolnes)

PS: Dropped to #2 on TMC, this makes me sad.

I voted and that backstabbing jerk who was trying to steal my mate mysteriously dropped dead. Vote and have your love dilemmas cleared up, too!

Forgot to vote and lost my truck, my job and my dog. On the other hand I gained ten pounds.

Quote from: Barzalene on May 26, 2016, 09:19:26 AM
Forgot to vote and lost my truck, my job and my dog. On the other hand I gained ten pounds.

Sounds like you should turn your experience into a country song and monetize it.

And also vote, because I voted and it turned my experiences into best-selling country records.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Your lack of votin'
Will make you weep
You'll cry and cry
And try to sleep.

But sleep won't come
The whole night through
Your lack of votin'
Will tell on you.

When tears come down
Like fallin' rain
You'll toss around
And call Arms name.

You'll walk the floor
The way I do
Your lack of votin'
Will tell on you.

Thank you Patsy Cline

At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Bump. Do it bitches.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I am a bitch so I voted. Highly logical.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2