Bio Week!

Started by boog, April 12, 2016, 01:34:16 PM

Mission accomplished. Thanks for the encouragement.

Hey guys!

Did you know you can still access your BIOs and add to them via the main website!  So, while you can't play, why not take the time to flesh out those bio entries or add to them?!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: nauta on April 22, 2016, 01:34:27 PM
Hey guys!

Did you know you can still access your BIOs and add to them via the main website!  So, while you can't play, why not take the time to flesh out those bio entries or add to them?!

I use the Web editor. Always. I only write quick bios in game, if they're like, "tried kalan, hates them, had allergic reaction."

WRITE. GUYS.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Just make sure you make your own manual backups since Adhira mentioned in another thread that the main site might go down  ;D
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Armageddonmud OOCly says, "AFK, bio."

Armageddonmud is gone; Bio.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Some people mix and match and experiment with styles in each entry. That can work well too.

Quote from: Xalle on April 23, 2016, 09:15:13 AM
Some people mix and match and experiment with styles in each entry. That can work well too.

Do what works for you, she says!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Didn't realize we could do character bios - just added a little entry to keep track of how it's been going.

Can other players see these on the website, or is it solely for the benefit of myself and the staff?

Bios are not public. The biographies of long-dead characters have been released to the general public for their storytelling value, but that is not common.

http://www.armageddon.org/help/view/Biography

Quote from: Delirium on April 28, 2016, 04:42:06 PM
Bios are not public.

This is not the same as saying only you and staff can see them.

Much like think, change mood, and feel, your bios are another tool to help you flesh out and get more into your character.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.