Out of the Shadows of the Narrows

Started by Ath, April 07, 2016, 07:22:38 PM

Many have heard the name whispered, some know what it means and fear it, and of those, few would ever wish to find them willingly.

The Guild

A name that many have heard through the years, some sort of shadowy criminal organization that is run out the Labyrinth of Allanak.  Many would say that they don't exist, they are an old tale to scare people.  Some would say, why would the Templars allow such an organization to exist, if it exists... most would then all agree, why would anyone want to ever go into the Labyrinth willingly?  There are so many rumors, so many tales, so many whispers... few know the truth, and those that know the truth... are likely already apart of the Guild.

Have you ever wanted to be apart of the Guild?  Have you ever wanted to lead a Criminal Organization?  One that is hunted at most times, but also feared... well then you have come to the proper Role Call.

This is a Role Call for a Crew Leader of the Guild.  This Crew Leader will be in charge of a small group within the Guild.  Details will be thin here, as a lot of what makes the Guild great is its secrets.  Do understand this is considered a Sponsored Role and will fall under the rules just like any Sponsored Role does.

What I am looking for:
-You have familiarity with the Shadowy Side of Armageddon
-An understanding of Politics within Allanak
-Consistent Playtimes, preferably on-peak server time
-Have played in the Labyrinth before (preferred)
-Have played in the Guild before (optional)
-Willingness to work with staff and communicate (I will be working very closely with this individual.)
-Mundane, Human preferred, half-elves and dwarves possible, muls are potential but only to someone with a proven record (warning on muls, this will make your role extremely limited as you're wanted in Allanak proper, and you must have Karma for this.)

What should be in your Request:
-Name/Race/Guild/Sub-Guild
-Basic Description and Background
-Goals for this character, what do you think you can do leading the a Guild Crew?
-Give me some ideas of what you can do as a Criminal in Armageddon, this can relate to Goal.
-Any questions you have for me on the Role can be asked within this Role Request.

Make sure to make the Role Request out to The Guild.  I will be taking applications up to Midnight next Friday (4/15), though I do reserve the right to close this early if I get an application that fits what we are looking for.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Hey there folks!  If you all that are putting in applications can give me also a run down on the experience you have in leadership roles and characters you've played in the Rinth/Guild prior, I'd greatly appreciate it.

April 14, 2016, 10:05:06 AM #2 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:06:43 AM by Ath
Hey folks!  I've got a few apps in and they are looking good.  If you are still on the fence on whether or not to put in an app, now is the time to decide.  I know there were some concerns with peak and off peak times, if you are off peak and want to apply, please do.  I've thought of some ways I can work with someone that is off peak also.

This closes this coming Friday the 15th at Midnight.  Hopefully we can get a decision done and then get that person setup this weekend.

Thank you all that applied.  I hope to be getting replies out here soon.