Armageddon Confessional

Started by RogueGunslinger, March 14, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

Armageddon Confessional:
I, uh, logged in, for the first time, in a very long time.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Today while playing my internet crashed and I freaked the fuck out so I downloaded a mud client on my phone.

I'm into this game too much.

Quote from: Jihelu on June 28, 2016, 07:39:39 PM
Today while playing my internet crashed and I freaked the fuck out so I downloaded a mud client on my phone.

I'm into this game too much.

I also have an emergency mud client on my phone and may be an addict ::) but I pretty much solely use it for emergency logging out.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: psilonox on June 28, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

So, you going to pick up where you left off with that PC right?
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Rip Van Winkle has nothing on you.

You have been playing for 751 days and 16 hours.

Quote from: seidhr on June 28, 2016, 11:56:03 PM

You have been playing for 751 days and 16 hours.

Dude and I thought my recent 33 days and something hours was nuts. That took me nearly, eh factoring stuff in about 5 months or so.

So far I've covered 2 days ooc with about 190 days ig.

Thats a bit more than I normally play.

Well, to be fair - as staff I normally just close my terminal window rather than quitting out.  The logged in timer keeps on ticking.  ;-)

Instead of using skills to check my skills I sometimes type think.
Idk why.

I confess I am having way too much fun writing up jewelry. Or dreaming of jewelry I'm not sure I'm going to have time to write up.

I confess that I'm probably done with the game. I can't deal with this emotional distress anymore, and the deflating, soul-crushing consequences of my stupidity.

Quote from: bardlyone on June 30, 2016, 03:50:18 PM
Touche. I like solo RP while waying people. >.> Usually during crafting or some sort of exploration.

I confess that I've way'ed my lovers while hidden in the same room all sorts of dirties just to see their solo RP.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

What's really, really embarrassing is when I forget my name.

Play character for 6 week straight, meet lots of people, get on well. Die to something stupid.

Play new character for 3 minutes, walk into a crowded bar and someone asks who I am and I forget and give the old character's name.

Also I confess that staff must be super fed up with the pathetic bitching and sighing and weeping I've done lately, and this is my way of saying I'm sorry and I don't mean to be like that. I've just had a slew of bad luck + stupidity and am having a hard time dealing with it.

Quote from: nauta on June 30, 2016, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: bardlyone on June 30, 2016, 03:50:18 PM
Touche. I like solo RP while waying people. >.> Usually during crafting or some sort of exploration.

I confess that I've way'ed my lovers while hidden in the same room all sorts of dirties just to see their solo RP.

!
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Beethoven, if I were your staffer, you'd be a big favorite and a lovely boon for any clan.

My confession is, I'm so often wanting to OOC soundtrack suggestions to go with whatever scene we're playing.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I've been listening to the Red-line soundtrack whenever I go do something in game.
Sometimes, I start to feel the rhythm and I start typing in time with the beat of the songs.
It's pretty fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A&list=PL2BEF474517877088&index=1

It's really not. I confess I wish people would stick to the topic more.

I confess that my kill count, over all the years I've played, is in the low twenties... and if you discount a Templar I played, and ignore any time a character of mine was in a position of power and said 'kill this person' to allies/underlings, it's in the single digits.

I confess that I lost a sorcerer to a vestric.

I confess that I lost two separate muls, years apart, to bloodburn. From their own fault, not PCs.

Quote from: Miradus on June 30, 2016, 03:51:08 PM
You say, "My name is Skeen."
Slightly off-topic, but I confess that your name gives me pause literally every time I see it, because it's one letter away from an old head staff member's on another RPI.

I confess that since 1999, I have directly killed a whapping two people in game.

I also confess that I have under used thing, feel and report functionality way too much, especially of late.