Armageddon Confessional

Started by RogueGunslinger, March 14, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

I admit to having played a handful of really, really terrible mages. One that would for example make easygoing friends with normals and not react realistically from a witch's perspective.

I once went into a room with one of those horrible log-monsters knowing what it was and what it was capable of, thinking I could outrun it in the name of exploration.

Bless me RGS, for I have sinned.

I confess to having hard time playing a mean character.  Even the ones that start out that way slowly devolve into pleasant people.  Most even wind up (gasp) nice.

I confess to being horrible at bios and character reports.  I was great at bios with my first character, then went through a number of short lived ones and lost the habit.

I confess to hardly ever using feel unless something incredibly significant happens such as a huge injury or a crushing emotional blow.  Though I'm using think a whole lot more now.

Quote from: Culinary Critic on March 18, 2016, 08:36:41 PM
I confess to having hard time playing a mean character.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

March 18, 2016, 09:20:16 PM #54 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:34:55 PM by RogueGunslinger
Quote from: Culinary Critic on March 18, 2016, 08:36:41 PM
Bless me RGS, for I have sinned...

There are many wandering paths in the world of Armageddon. They may branch and wander, take us down dark alleys or through badly emoted, gratuitous mudsex. But so long as you have Ginka in your heart, you will always find your way back to the path that leads you to its embrace.  

I absolve you of your sins. In the name of the Staff, the Ginka, and the holy Dragon. Amen.

I confess that all of my crafters are clean-freaks and neat-freaks.
Fredd-

I confess all of my character are heterosexual light skinned males.
I can't stop ;.;

Quote from: Barsook on March 18, 2016, 09:22:31 PM
I confess that all of my crafters are clean-freaks and neat-freaks.

Whew!  I'm not the only one.

Ummm.  Oh.  I confess that I often happily emote my crafting and then peer at the screen wondering why the delay is -soooo- long. 
Then I realize that I've just been emoting and I haven't actually attempted the craft.  It is actually a frequent occurrence.

I confess that most of my characters were male while I'm a female in real life.
Fredd-

I've never had a successful combat character. I have never had a character, other than a merchant or burglar, have any skill above journeyman.

So, feel free to PK my characters when they're in your clan, lol.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I use think and feel a great deal.
I, however, must confess that I use very few emotes other than those tagged on to commands.

Guess it's usually because I play in single player mode so often, but I do try to give you sneaks/gicks/mindreaders a show as much as possible.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

March 20, 2016, 04:31:14 AM #61 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:35:21 AM by Lord Templar Trump
I confess that I'm a better player than all of you.

I have lots of karma. Tons of karma. The staff on this game, they love me. I've got great friends amongst staff. Tremendous friends.

And they've given me karma.

Nobody will take this karma away from me. It's very difficult to attack me on roleplaying, because I'm such a good roleplayer.

I confess I've been having a hard time and OOC/IG is bleeding through into each other and messing up the fun of playing.

I confess that I don't think of using 'think' unless I think there's admins around to even notice. Sometimes I remember and
use it for my own entertainment, but not always.

I confess that my most entertaining character I ever played was completely batshit crazy and would talk to herself in a lot of
solo rp sessions. I want her back and struggle to not reincarnate her into a new PC just for the giggle factor.

I may or may not have stored a rukkian for the reason "He became a rock" or I just joked about it with a friend.
I can't remember anymore but I like to believe.

Quote from: Lord Templar Trump on March 20, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

I have lots of karma. Tons of karma. The staff on this game, they love me. I've got great friends amongst staff. Tremendous friends.

Nobody will take this karma away from me. It's very difficult to attack me on roleplaying, because I'm such a good roleplayer.
I confess I would vote for this Templar.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Iiyola on March 20, 2016, 11:18:06 AM
Quote from: Lord Templar Trump on March 20, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

I confess I would vote for this Templar.

I confess I puked a little in my mouth.

Seriously though, I confess I am loster than a newbie 17 years ago. Changes everywhere!

I might have to store. AGAIN.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I confess I get bored with characters to quickly after I get them settled in and comfortable then store them. I should try a raiding PC now see how long that lasts.

Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

o.O

Do people really store this much?
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: shadeoux on March 25, 2016, 02:42:22 AM
I confess I get bored with characters to quickly after I get them settled in and comfortable then store them. I should try a raiding PC now see how long that lasts.

If you take a real long time getting your skills up and/or use poison, you can do it quite easily.

If you mean, can you leave people alive and be a raider?  I highly doubt it, everyone has templar and soldiers on way speed dial that will tell them your whole sdesc and mdesc soon as you leave.  Then because said soldiers and templars don't get much to do, they will organize a hunt and murder you in the arena.

(I may be way off base, but this has been my experience with raider pcs that didn't just walk in and murder folks.)
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

Quote from: Armaddict on March 25, 2016, 02:44:49 AM
o.O

I have a real issue with storage, in that it doesn't just remove my characters story, but the stories of all the people that character knew and remembered. I normally feel obligated to keep a character going, even when I'm not enjoying them or have long since become bored.

The only PC I have ever stored was a warrior, who lost everyone, but could never seem to die herself. Not for my lack of trying, either.

She retired to an island in the silt, where she dismantled her mighty skimmer to build a shanty for her and her three-legged gortok, Vik. She lives there to this day, a bottle in one hand, a joint in the other. Higher than a motherfucker and just as crazy. The end.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Quote from: Armaddict on March 25, 2016, 02:44:49 AM
o.O

Only thing I've stored for is for is to take a sponsored role.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I stored once, deeply regretted it and vowed never to store again. Sometimes I hate myself for that. Other times I'm glad I pushed through.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

This thread has a very specific theme, and I like it. I'm going to be very grumpy if people keep digressing and make me lock it.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I stored too many times and like five times in a row once.
Fredd-

I confess to being a serial storer.

I confess to idling too much.

I confess to frequently logging in and changing my mind about it two seconds later.