Wanna play someone who's stubborn, short and hairless?

Started by Asmoth, March 06, 2016, 08:56:29 PM

Yup, I'm talking about dwarves, I have been approved to shoot out a family role call for an existing character who is based in Allanak (though he does travel).

This role will be open to three positions (Family max is me plus 3).

Sexes?  Up to the players.

Focus: Again, totally up to the player, though I would invite you to do something that's not a simple dwarf focus (I want to get good at combat) and something more indepth, but this is just a suggestion as I won't see your focus anyways.

Starting Location could be Allanak or Luirs: Without getting too indepth, my family started in Allanak but moved to Luirs because of IC reasons.

Playtimes: This is tricky, I oocly was shot in the shoulder a few weeks ago, so my typing is a bit shitty now and not to mention painful, so I would say that I would probably resume playing regularly (3-5 days a week, prime time EST with some hours ranging into the early AMs) in the next week or week after.

Magick or Mundane: Can be either, hidden or overt.

Why do a role call?  Because I honestly feel that there needs to be more -well played- dwarves, and that's not a knock, but I go back to my comment on focuses, thought out and genuine dwarves are a joy to play with and around.  Dwarves are non-karma, but honestly in my opinion should be at least one karma due to the need to play them correctly with regards to focus and mindset, but that's neither here no there, just personal opinion.

That's all I can think of to mention at this time, feel free to PM me and I'll get around to answering them when I'm not doped outta my mind and have some moments of clear thought like right now.

Hope to play with you folks soon.

<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

Kudos for doing this, you beat me to it.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

Still looking for folks to fill this.

Now back to playing proper.
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?

My character is still, at the time of this message, alive and available to be your dwarven sibling/cousin whatever.

I know it can be daunting to play a dwarf with the whole focus thing, but really it's not insurmountable and dwarves are awesome characters to flesh out the world and give you a break between humans and elves.

It is, I just have been super busy in real life with my company.

So as an addendum to this role call, you have to be okay on your own for a while.

Why did you get shot?  Dwarves can take a lot of damage tho
Where it will go

Quote from: SuchDragonWow on May 28, 2016, 04:21:03 PM
Why did you get shot?  Dwarves can take a lot of damage tho
Mugging.

And yes Dwarves are pretty hardy.