The sands call to you like a fine wine.

Started by Ath, December 11, 2015, 11:56:38 PM

If the sands call to you like a fine wine... this may just be the role call for you.

While the merchants sit back in the city, "toiling" away as they sell their wares on the markets, the sands call to you.

While the markets are filled bursting with people, stinking of sweat and death, the sands call to you.

You take to the lands outside of the city just like any others in fine clothing that prowl within the city walls, you are the hunter and leader of those that brunt the harshness on a mission, the sands call to you.

If the sands call to you, then House Kadius could use you.

This role call is for one First Hunter for House Kadius.  This can be a blooded family member, or not if you wish to work for it.

I am looking for someone that has decent play times, I understand some of us have lives and need to do things, but regular play times are requested.

Please submit to me a description, basic background, ambitions/goals, and why you are the person I should pick for this position.

As this is a First Hunter, you will be in charge of the Hunting Division of the Southern Branch of House Kadius.  With this role it does come up some boosts to make sure you can do your job and train those under you, just like any other role call of this sort.

I will be closing this role call on Friday Dec 18th at Midnight, or if I get an application that really catches my eye, so submit them soon if you're interested in this role.  Please put in a Role Request via the Request tool for House Kadius.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Still looking for some more applications for this.  If you are even interested, send me something and we can chat on this.  There are some plots in the works for the GMHs and other great things we're working on to make them more fun.  We'd love to have someone come along for the ride.

So this one is closed, I'll be making responses today.