Excuse me, Mr. Pink (Fale), but the last thing you need is another cup of coffee

Started by seidhr, September 29, 2015, 09:54:42 PM

For those not in the know, today is national coffee day!  There's still a few hours left to go out and get a free cup somewhere:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/27/national-coffee-day-where-get-freebies/72872018/

But maybe it's too late, maybe you won't get any coffee after all!

You see that?  It's the world's smallest violin playing just for you.

But more importantly, this is the official announcement Rolecall for noble positions in House Fale, or in House Oash!

We're in need of a couple nobles and would like to see your "Role Applications" (sent via the request tool) for these two houses. 

Applicants must be human and of a mundane class - you may use an extended subguild if you desire.

Please shoot over your concepts by 10/5/2015.

This rolecall is now closed.  Thanks for your applications and we'll be trying to get responses out by the end of the week!

I wish I could wait for September 29, 2016, but we need a Fale now. Beverages not included. Hurry while supplies last.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

SOLD OUT!
There were a lot of great applications that came in quickly. This is closed til next time.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018