Some Recent Thoughts Of Mine About Mages

Started by musashi, September 09, 2015, 11:59:48 PM

I stored every mage but one, and that one died to a mekillot in the Outer Circle.

Eventually I just get bored with them. Mundane guilds is where its at.

It would be interesting to see the percent of gemmed who get stored vs. the percent of mundanes as a group who get stored.

Quote from: Eyeball on September 21, 2015, 03:01:55 PM
It would be interesting to see the percent of gemmed who get stored vs. the percent of mundanes as a group who get stored.

Why?
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: nauta on September 21, 2015, 05:24:23 PM

Why?

Why is anything interesting?

Quote from: nauta on September 21, 2015, 05:24:23 PM

Why?

Don't know about you, but if something like 90% of mages store and about 25% of mundanes store, it says something about being a mage to me. Not something good either.

I suspect overconfidence and crimcode slipups are the biggest killer of mages. Likely in equivalent numbers to mundanes.

I store most of my mundanes, too, to be honest. Something out of place has to happen for them to die anymore, which happens more often than you think.

I have a happy compromise that conveniently merges with another thread, perhaps add a virtual baby as a component for using the nil reach.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword