NPCs living in the past

Started by Eyeball, August 28, 2015, 09:59:43 AM

1. The lean, lanky storyteller in the Allanaki bazaar. He claims to have seen Khann.

2. The thin, grey-haired man in the Allanaki bazaar. He offers '75 sid for a silt horror shell.  :D

Any others people would like to add to the list?

Pretty much every NPC in Tor Academy...

Also I'm not sure if Hostess Rilia is giving updated information on House Structure.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

August 28, 2015, 11:20:48 AM #2 Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:47:05 PM by whitt
ETA - Fair Point.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I feel like these might be better sent in via a request.

I'm not sure what it is and I may be the only one, but something about the sdescs and locations of NPC's in game and what they do being on the GDB makes me uncomfortable.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on August 28, 2015, 11:27:10 AM
I feel like these might be better sent in via a request.

I'm not sure what it is and I may be the only one, but something about the sdescs and locations of NPC's in game and what they do being on the GDB makes me uncomfortable.

Yep.

The 'idea' command in-game is also a valid option.

Quote from: Nergal on August 28, 2015, 12:34:14 PM
The 'idea' command in-game is also a valid option.

Thank you guys for not flat-out locking this, though.  I definitely appreciate the kindler, gentler staff approach and the fact that you guys understand that we as players are able to take direction.

I like the idea of that guy offering substantial sums of money for various rare shells and hides.  It would give you a reason to gather a group and go out adventuring to slay big game.

PCs do that all the time though  ???