Show me your war face!

Started by Ath, August 21, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

• Do you have inescapble moments of rage and anger?

• Do you feel this would be a great place to spend your days?

• Do you like copious amounts of beer?

If you have answered yes to the above questions, then this Role Call may just be for you!

We are looking to find ourselves a T'zai Byn Sergeant to fill a hole that we have in our ranks.  This is a great role for someone that is looking get involved in leadership, to explore the known, and to have fun with some of the most gritty and dead deadly individuals in the game!

Now we do have a few requirements that we like to look out for, they are as follows:

• Regular play times are nice, as you will be responsible for a group of cheerful individuals!
  • No negative notes on your account in the past few months.
  • A self starter!  You will have to go find your own work, you will not be spoon-fed.  (Go work for one of those fancy smancy GMHs or Noble Houses if you want that!)
  • A can do attitude!  You have to have a desire to play this role, it will be a challenge.
  • A willingness to work with staff!  We will work with you as best we can.
  • A decent understanding of the game world would be nice.  No jumping in holes or throwing yourself longingly against some massive beast.

If you are still interested (Why wouldn't you be!?), please fill in a Role Application to the T'zai Byn will all the details requested there by end of Next Friday (Aug 28th) before Midnight.

Bonus points if you include a picture of your best war face!
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

This role may include long term options for vertical mobility, either to a promotion, or down a steep drop!

So I have received a couple apps so far and one of them even send me a war face!  It was great... bonus points!  Now, get these apps in, I'd like to get this taken care of by Friday so I can get the new Sergeant in over the weekend.  Thanks for the interest!

One more day on this, if you're going to get your application in, get in it by tomorrow night before Midnight!

Only a few hours left on this.  If you're on the edge about it, just know that the Byn is pretty active at the moment and we Indies love to support some fun!

Yep, this one has closed.  Thank you to all of those that have applied.  Even those that gave a bit of entertainment in your applications.  Brainzzzz... yep...  Brainz.