Mudsex Hate Cycle Thread

Started by Is Friday, July 19, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

I don't think I've ever mudsexed a person who made "the dreaded long pauses". Mudsex is great when you want to show off your wobbling teeth, fleas in your hair and stench from your mouth. Torture is also nice when done properly.

I can safely say I've never been peed on.

You're either staying the hell away from people or it's your way of going 'wellllll, there's this oooone thing I haven't done..'

.. Right?
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on October 14, 2015, 08:00:58 PM
You're either staying the hell away from people or it's your way of going 'wellllll, there's this oooone thing I haven't done..'

.. Right?
Yes.

Quote from: Jihelu on October 14, 2015, 07:59:10 PM
I can safely say I've never been peed on.

em pees deeply into %jihelu eyes.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Mark your territory the good old fashioned way. Did this to someone who was almost a Byn Trooper once. He was not amused. My breed got beat up by all the other runners, knocked out and tossed in the shitter as a lesson on where urine is SUPPOSED to go... then the Sarge got mad because tentacle monsters, and said we simply don't do this while ol' Shitty is still known to sometimes be active. I suppose it goes without mentioning the other runner was one of my breed's favorites. This is the aforementioned "closet breed" (pun not intended, his breed status was out in the open), so he really was not the picture of civility and more just operated on animal instinct, with some hints of social conditioning.

I've tried to avoid characters that may try this sort of thing since, but who knows, maybe someday.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword