Mudsex Hate Cycle Thread

Started by Is Friday, July 19, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

get your sexual deviance outta my game you cyberpervs

What's next, that cute red-haired female PC I'm mudsexing will be a rl turtle or something?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on October 08, 2015, 08:39:46 PM
get your sexual deviance outta my game you cyberpervs

What's next, that cute red-haired female PC I'm mudsexing will be a rl turtle or something?

If she yells "Cowabunga, dude!" at climax, you might start to suspect something.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

October 08, 2015, 10:21:23 PM #352 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:30:12 PM by In Dreams
Quote from: Delirium on October 08, 2015, 09:26:46 AM
Too often, it feels like a lonely nerd is just trying to get online-laid. Sorry, but it does. And you don't have to be a puritanical snob for that to weird you out.

You do realize that you're looking down on and stereotyping people who mudsex then, two sentences later, making a point to reject a stereotype about people who don't mudsex?

Personally, I'm not "too cool for mudsex" myself, (and I certainly don't judge anyone or their play based on whether they do or don't) but it's not the highlight of my play, and if I do I generally don't want to know much about the person on the other end. If they take forever to do their emotes or they're clumsy with the syntax I do get bored and probably will fade with that person going forward, but I won't let it affect my play.

Sadly, puritanical snobs are immune to reason. Sorry, but they are. And you don't have to be a lonely nerd for that to be blindingly obvious.

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 08, 2015, 10:27:50 PM
Sadly, puritanical snobs are immune to reason. Sorry, but they are. And you don't have to be a lonely nerd for that to be blindingly obvious.

Are you denying that you're a lonely nerd, sir?

Quote from: Malken on October 08, 2015, 10:34:37 PM

Nerds are supposed to be smart, right? So a no-go there. And I've gotten so used to loneliness, rejection, and outright hostility it no longer bothers me to the extent it once did. Nowdays, I'm just disturbed no matter what my circumstances. I've been creepy since the age of three (when I had a wee bit of a nasty head injury). Not in the torture your household pets sense, but simply a little different, and so judged by group-think into a hole. Note that it did the opposite of correct anything. Now I just give the world the finger and laugh at awful, filthy mudsex, because I know somewhere, some puritanical, stereotypical snob is losing their lunch, and in that, I find contentment.

So more a jaded troll, I suppose.

October 08, 2015, 10:53:35 PM #356 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:55:37 PM by Malken
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 08, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

Nerds are supposed to be smart, right? So a no-go there. And I've gotten so used to loneliness, rejection, and outright hostility it no longer bothers me to the extent it once did. Nowdays, I'm just disturbed no matter what my circumstances. I've been creepy since the age of three (when I had a wee bit of a nasty head injury). Not in the torture your household pets sense, but simply a little different, and so judged by group-think into a hole. Note that it did the opposite of correct anything. Now I just give the world the finger and laugh at awful, filthy mudsex, because I know somewhere, some puritanical, stereotypical snob is losing their lunch, and in that, I find contentment.

You're like the opposite of Hannibal. Maybe you're a vegetarian psychopath in the making ^___^

I start feeling, ill, if I don't subsist primarily off of meat... tried a vegetarian diet before, it just didn't feel right.

I do the mudsex thing pretty regular.

Sometimes it gets pretty hot, even full salutes pretty hot.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

When playing, I tend to mudsex fairly regular for the same reason I don't want to FTB torture.

IRL I'm married, I don't need mudsex to get off. In fact, most of the time it's a means to an end - IC closeness between the characters. However much or little it brings them closer, it is always some degree of revealing about the character in question.

All of 2 times, it's been anything I'd consider remotely "hot". 1 of them was just so fucked up circumstantially I won't go into all the details but suffice to say it was on more than one corpse with another living pc. The other time it was another girl and I and we were playing gay male lovers. 0 fucks. Do with it what you want. Whoever it was that played Tristan in Tuluk a few years back though, that male pc of mine was pretty much lovesick over the guy, even though they never did anything. >.>
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

On the one hand ... you guys seriously creep me the fuck out on the regular.

On the other hand ...

Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

In my Arm history ... there is precisely 1 time when I didn't FTB.

I was playing a northern half-elf ranger named Kota and I was in Allanak to sell some plains ox I had tamed and brought down to the butcher because ... I liked having 50k in the bank.

Sold the ox, and was about to make a b-line straight out of the commons back to the gate when some female prostitute PC was like ... hey ... wanna kank? And flashed me a leg.

And I was like ... yeah.

Then she charged me extra for being a breed, and extra extra for having a northern accent. Which was kind of awesome. She wasn't one of those prissy prostitutes with their own apartment. She just took me to one of the run down unoccupied "houses" in the commons with a door but no lock and she was like: Just have your beetle rest outside.

And I was like: Not for all the gold in Tek's tower. The beetle stays in the bedroom with us.

So it did.

And the next 10 RL minutes consisted of her "doing her craft" as my PC called it ... and me dropping emotes like:

QuoteThe weathered breed jerks and twitches spasmodically to an underwhelming finish, accompanied by some grunts and wheezing.

After that I kinda decided to always fade.

I suck at mudsex  :'(
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

The first time I ever participated in mudsex was pretty horrendous on my end. It's been years, soooo...

Ok, so I was playing this crazed Tuluki half-breed warrior named Rendal, man was he trouble, and a beastly fighter. Anyway, this other breed joins the Byn, she's got boundless energy, just as troublesome, and her and Rendal have this weird sort of banter that was enjoyable, so I decided Rendal liked her. They would train together exclusively every morning. So one day she just up and leaves the Byn, which was a bummer, Rendal's all like "Why'd you leave? Did I scare you off?", nope, she started ranting how rich she  now was and screw that latrine and bought him a drink.

A few RL days later, she walks into the Gaj, scars on her ankles, moping, with an odd piece of jewelry. I was still such a newb, I didn't know what it was. Anyway, he's all being nice to her, and finally, she's like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you blind?!", and, of course, it turns out he was totally ignorant, but that's ok, because his whole backstory involved him being locked in a closet until the old man came home every once in a while drunk, threw open the door, drug him out, and beat him silly with a wooden axe. I really didn't know enough about the game world to write any sort of background that would hint at competence, so, I made up these weird ones that excused their ignorance.

Anyway, they keep talking over the way, because Rendal's like, well, I don't really care, I'm just a monstrous breed too. They decide to be secret friends and meet in secret. One time, stuff happened. She told him, don't tell anyone, or they'll kill us BOTH!

She then, immediately ran into the Gaj and shouted to everyone in earshot about how she peed on that northie Bynner breed's face. I'd wondered why Sergeant Niall wayed me shortly afterwards, saying, "Please, please, Rendal, tell me it's not so.", so I did, screw it, why does he need to know anyway? It was only later, at the Luir's firepit, while working for Pikks and Harle as an independant that I'd be seriously prodded about it, eventually, reluctantly, admitted it, which caused more than  a bit of laughter.

Anyway, their relationship continued, no more mudsex, but more silly breed accept/reject drama, which was quite hillarious because they were both quite breedy. It was kind of funny, sweet, and tragic. One day a Borsail Wyvern Proven was in the tavern and got all snide with Rendal, so, as was his custom, Rendal snatched that lantern-jawed asswad off his stool and punched his teeth down his throat... unfortunately, this lead to Rendal's arrest. The Templar was going to execute him, but looked him over, and thought of another possibility, and asked him how he'd feel about fighting for his freedom, he said "That's, a lot better than nothing, Lord Templar.", or something to that effect.

Spent a RL day sitting around the gladiator pits, waying people to tell them goodbye and encourage them to come see the fight. Some said they weren't going to kill him, his response was, "Yeah, right.". Anyway, while waiting on the fight, Rendal asked the Templar if he would grant a last request. The Templar considered a bit, and said, "Depends what it is.", so Rendal pulls this spiral-shaped shell he'd gotten while on an island in the silt-sea with this same Templar, and said, "Could you please, please, give Odellion, the Elkran, this? I think you know what it is.", the Templar's composure almost broke right there, I don't know if he wanted to laugh or scream with rage, but he took it and said he would.

Then Rendal died in the arena, oh well.

October 09, 2015, 03:38:34 PM #363 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:42:10 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 09, 2015, 03:28:28 PM
The first time I ever participated in mudsex was pretty horrendous on my end. It's been years, soooo...

Ok, so I was playing this crazed Tuluki half-breed warrior named Rendal, man was he trouble, and a beastly fighter. Anyway, this other breed joins the Byn, she's got boundless energy, just as troublesome, and her and Rendal have this weird sort of banter that was enjoyable, so I decided Rendal liked her. They would train together exclusively every morning. So one day she just up and leaves the Byn, which was a bummer, Rendal's all like "Why'd you leave? Did I scare you off?", nope, she started ranting how rich she  now was and screw that latrine and bought him a drink.

A few RL days later, she walks into the Gaj, scars on her ankles, moping, with an odd piece of jewelry. I was still such a newb, I didn't know what it was. Anyway, he's all being nice to her, and finally, she's like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you blind?!", and, of course, it turns out he was totally ignorant, but that's ok, because his whole backstory involved him being locked in a closet until the old man came home every once in a while drunk, threw open the door, drug him out, and beat him silly with a wooden axe. I really didn't know enough about the game world to write any sort of background that would hint at competence, so, I made up these weird ones that excused their ignorance.

Anyway, they keep talking over the way, because Rendal's like, well, I don't really care, I'm just a monstrous breed too. They decide to be secret friends and meet in secret. One time, stuff happened. She told him, don't tell anyone, or they'll kill us BOTH!

She then, immediately ran into the Gaj and shouted to everyone in earshot about how she peed on that northie Bynner breed's face. I'd wondered why Sergeant Niall wayed me shortly afterwards, saying, "Please, please, Rendal, tell me it's not so.", so I did, screw it, why does he need to know anyway? It was only later, at the Luir's firepit, while working for Pikks and Harle as an independant that I'd be seriously prodded about it, eventually, reluctantly, admitted it, which caused more than  a bit of laughter.

Anyway, their relationship continued, no more mudsex, but more silly breed accept/reject drama, which was quite hillarious because they were both quite breedy. It was kind of funny, sweet, and tragic. One day a Borsail Wyvern Proven was in the tavern and got all snide with Rendal, so, as was his custom, Rendal snatched that lantern-jawed asswad off his stool and punched his teeth down his throat... unfortunately, this lead to Rendal's arrest. The Templar was going to execute him, but looked him over, and thought of another possibility, and asked him how he'd feel about fighting for his freedom, he said "That's, a lot better than nothing, Lord Templar.", or something to that effect.

Spent a RL day sitting around the gladiator pits, waying people to tell them goodbye and encourage them to come see the fight. Some said they weren't going to kill him, his response was, "Yeah, right.". Anyway, while waiting on the fight, Rendal asked the Templar if he would grant a last request. The Templar considered a bit, and said, "Depends what it is.", so Rendal pulls this spiral-shaped shell he'd gotten while on an island in the silt-sea with this same Templar, and said, "Could you please, please, give Odellion, the Elkran, this? I think you know what it is.", the Templar's composure almost broke right there, I don't know if he wanted to laugh or scream with rage, but he took it and said he would.

Then Rendal died in the arena, oh well.

I'm laughing so hard.

I love you man.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Once gave the mudweiner to this girl with Gage Gritshaw for the sole purpose of paying her in sausage.

That's right. I fed her some sausage, and paid her by feeding her sausage.

She was playing the starving "do anything for food" thing.

You think Gage Gritshaw didn't take advantage of that? How could he not.

Real motivation? I wanted to say I paid a girl in sausage for eating his sausage.

Quote from: Desertman on October 09, 2015, 03:43:53 PM
Once gave the mudweiner to this girl with Gage Gritshaw for the sole purpose of paying her in sausage.

That's right. I fed her some sausage, and paid her by feeding her sausage.

She was playing the starving "do anything for food" thing.

You think Gage Gritshaw didn't take advantage of that? How could he not.

Real motivation? I wanted to say I paid a girl in sausage for eating his sausage.

Oh dear, I tried this once, but I shouldn' have paid her in real sausage first, because she bolted. Eventually, though, she did come back for the other suasage.

Wealthy and overly dramatic bored gemmed girl.

That's like... ALL THE GEMMERS

Fujikoma's story checks out.

October 09, 2015, 04:00:20 PM #367 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:10:19 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 08, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

Don't let this bother you man.

For every group of people out there who think you are weird, there is another group that will think your unique qualities make you awesome to be around.

I'm awkward as shit to some people.

Some people I hate the very moment I see them and I can tell they hate me just as much.

Some people I know for a fact we are both just pretending to like each other.

On more than one occasion I've met people who I got along fine with only to discover we both later were awkward as hell around each other for no reason other than I'm awkward as hell and they are maybe just as awkward/don't know how to deal with my awkward.

Then there are groups of people I can be with who I get along great with.

There are some groups I can be with where I'm actually the center of attention in that group.

So what if every group of people you meet don't enjoy you or "get" you. Who gives a shit.

Keep on being you and you will find that group of people eventually that you just "fit" with.

, "Could you please, please, give Odellion, the Hellion, this? I think you know what it is.", the Templar's composure almost broke right there, I don't know if he wanted to laugh or scream with rage, but he took it and said he would.

Then Rendal died in the arena, EPICLY

Fixed this for you.

Since it's been long enough, I'll let you in on the fact that Odellion was so embarrassed by Rendall she tried to help get him killed several times. This was the first and last character to use the term 'ladydick'. That shell eventually got back to her, if I recall correctly, and it was really, really depressing. Good stuff.
Quote from: Scarecrow on February 21, 2014, 04:45:46 PMIn Zalanthas, people don't dig graves with shovels, they dig them with their own tongues.

October 09, 2015, 05:34:08 PM #369 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:31:24 PM by Fujikoma
Quote from: Kevo on October 09, 2015, 05:07:35 PM
, "Could you please, please, give Odellion, the Hellion, this? I think you know what it is.", the Templar's composure almost broke right there, I don't know if he wanted to laugh or scream with rage, but he took it and said he would.

Then Rendal died in the arena, EPICLY

Fixed this for you.

Since it's been long enough, I'll let you in on the fact that Odellion was so embarrassed by Rendall she tried to help get him killed several times. This was the first and last character to use the term 'ladydick'. That shell eventually got back to her, if I recall correctly, and it was really, really depressing. Good stuff.

That's ok, my next character got her killed because I froze up at the keyboard during a Drov beetle attack. Whoops, newb mistake.

EDIT: That was so depressing and made me feel so guilty that I almost considered quitting playing. Almost.

She then, immediately ran into the Gaj and shouted to everyone in earshot about how she peed on that northie Bynner breed's face. I'd wondered why Sergeant Niall wayed me shortly afterwards, saying, "Please, please, Rendal, tell me it's not so.", so I did, screw it, why does he need to know anyway? It was only later, at the Luir's firepit, while working for Pikks and Harle as an independant that I'd be seriously prodded about it, eventually, reluctantly, admitted it, which caused more than  a bit of laughter.

I remember Niall, with some others, giving Rendal a hard time about this in the compound, and Rendal said, "I just like being close to power."  ROFL.  You told us you'd never really screwed her, just used your mouth to please her.  Like that would be better, LOL.  Rough and rugged Bynners all sick to their stomachs.  I'm pretty sure Niall ordered you to cease and desist, but it sounds like you just kept doing it on the sly.

lmao

Hey, I'll tell the story how I want to. :P

So, maybe he did admit it somewhere else. Careful what you ask for.

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Odellion was second only to Walmar as my most entertaining minion, though I damn near had her thrown down a hole after that vagina spiders scene. So. Fucking. Awkward.

Walmar was nuclear launch grade awesome and one of my favorite characters of all time, so you can take that how you want.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.