Arm of the Dragon Role Call - Sergeant

Started by Cavaticus, June 25, 2015, 11:11:54 AM

Linked Events

June 25, 2015, 11:11:54 AM Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:23:12 PM by Talia

Tired of being a small fish in a big pond? Do you want to be a slightly larger fish in a big pond? Now is your opportunity!

I am looking for one (1) Sergeant for the Arm of the Dragon. This is a military leadership role. Interested applicants should have leadership experience and have no recent negative account notes. Steady playtimes are expected.

There are some significant changes coming down the pipe for the structure of the AoD, and this player will be working with me to help implement them. This means that a qualified applicant is somebody who is willing and able to work with staff collaboratively, as well as one who is capable of working within a shifting framework when necessary. It will be, I hope, an exciting time for the clan.

Applications or further inquiries can be directed to the request tool, though no details about the above changes will be forthcoming until I'm a bit further along.

edit: Forgot to mention that this rolecall will be open for one week - until 7/2/15.

Remember: the deadline for this is tomorrow. Get your applications in, sergeants and sergeattes!

Sorry for the delay, but this is obviously closed! I'm out of town but will be coordinating with other Southern staff to get the role call sorted. It may be a couple days, though. Thanks to everyone who applied!