Purple Salts!?

Started by Chettaman, June 22, 2015, 06:39:38 AM

June 22, 2015, 06:39:38 AM Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:53:20 AM by Chettaman
I can't believe you brought back purple salts! Because of this I'm leaving armageddon for good! (totally joking)

But seriously. I'm leaving at least for a while. I'll most likely be back because I'm addicted, but for some reason I can't seem to balance this game and my actual life. It may be due to the new wants and needs in my life. Due to this imbalance, armageddon has an increased chance to ruin my so called ''life'' and I will mitigate this by limiting my arming to little or none.

Some a yew hard playin' folk may know who ah played. Some of suckers may of loved my characters. A know a lot of you hated them *wink. But you were all my life for too long. Goodbye, suckuhs. Much love /and/ light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5PESJgUHx4
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Quote from: Desertman on June 22, 2015, 08:04:54 AM

This scene in this movie never fails to crack me up -hard-.  "The fuck is the travesty with you, man?!"

Enjoy your real life, Chettaman.  Plz don't chop up anyone with a homemade bone sword, just come back here.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I'd heartily recommend taking a break. I took one and ended up married, living on the opposite side of the country and enrolled back in university. So I'd definitely recommend taking a break. It is possible to balance the two, but you need to be in a good spot in your life before you even begin to try :)

Hope real life is not harsh at all. When you're ready come back.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

"The thirst for knowledge is like a piece of ass you know you shouldn't chase; in the end, you chase it just the same."

--George Pelecanos

See you soon, bud.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I did the exact same as you, friend with positive results.  When I came back, the game had improved in my absence.  The game will be here for you when you're ready.

And of course we'll keep the light on for you.  Just remember that you're an Armer, and so to come home with your shield, or upon it.