Tuluki Sunset -- Artwork by James de Monet

Started by Nyr, May 12, 2015, 09:10:57 AM

Click to enlarge.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Nice!

I like that skeletal hand.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

That's gorgeous.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Is that the Scaien Gates?
Kore ga watashi no nindouni!

I would think the southern gate as no forest on the left or grasses in the fore.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

The southern gate isn't in line with the pyramid, though.

Maybe this is in the barrens between the Charzen(?)/Poet's Circle Gate and the easternmost gate. You know, in those big huge walls surrounding the barrens and cotton fields.

Suk-Krath sets in the west, right?
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Quote from: Nyr on May 12, 2015, 08:11:50 PM

I think your correct
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

Quote from: Bast on May 12, 2015, 09:04:18 PM
Quote from: Nyr on May 12, 2015, 08:11:50 PM

I think your correct
*sagenod*

I'd assume we are looking at the eastern gate.  Are we right, Monet?

Looks like someone didn't look northeast.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

There's a pyramid in Tuluk?
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Night for now, Tuluk.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.

(well done, JDM)
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

I love it.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

May 13, 2015, 12:41:42 AM #14 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:07:40 PM by James de Monet
Heh. I was thinking of the East Gate, yes.

Quote from: Is Friday on May 12, 2015, 09:11:29 PM
Looks like someone didn't look northeast.

Edit: Oh, northeast not northwest.  Totally missed the joke.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.