Author Topic: Denver, CO  (Read 6081 times)

Fathi

Denver, CO
« on: April 28, 2015, 03:58:41 AM »
I've taken a jorb that could lead to me spending a couple months a year in Denver. Depending on how quickly things move, I might be up there pretty soon for a brief pit stop. Are there even any Arm players out that way? My knowledge of Colorado begins and ends at Grand Junction and Ft Collins.

Gimme a holler if so!
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

MeTekillot

Re: Denver, CO
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 04:32:25 AM »
If you wander around in the mountains, you may accidentally run into Kronibas.
My thoughts.

A sex and torture survey upon character creation

Malken

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 08:55:59 AM »
If you wander around in the mountains, you may accidentally run into Kronibas.

“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

Armaddict

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 07:44:56 PM »
Kronibas is generally a pretty friendly dude aside from when the game is brought up, in which he'll likely remain friendly unless you talk about certain topics.  I wouldn't say don't meet up with him because he had a falling out with the game.  Getting in touch would be the harder part, I think.

I'm the next state over, and I think Pale Horse was/is in Utah too...honestly, I don't think there are lots in the way of Arm folk in this part of the country.  Which is fine, because that means I can spend copious amounts of time playing the game instead of...you know...-meeting- people.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

slipshod

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »
I am a Coloradan, happy to share my knowledge of sites, attractions, etc.  Feel free to send me a PM and we could meet up somewhere in Denver.
“Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.”

-Aaron Burr

Fathi

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 03:41:25 AM »
I am a Coloradan, happy to share my knowledge of sites, attractions, etc.  Feel free to send me a PM and we could meet up somewhere in Denver.

Hey, awesome. If/when I know my schedule I'll give you a shout! It might be as late as October or February next year. Or massively sooner. Who knows.

... Also, you guys realise I've met Kronibas already, right? I wonder if he still has nightmares about me singing Maiden at the top of my lungs.

Case

• Helper
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »
I've taken a jorb that could lead to me spending a couple months a year in Denver. Depending on how quickly things move, I might be up there pretty soon for a brief pit stop. Are there even any Arm players out that way? My knowledge of Colorado begins and ends at Grand Junction and Ft Collins.

Gimme a holler if so!
Happy to see you if you replace Denver with "Wellington City" and CO with "Wellington, New Zealand" :D We can watch (field) hockey!!!!!!!

Fathi

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 11:40:29 PM »

Gimme a holler if so!
Happy to see you if you replace Denver with "Wellington City" and CO with "Wellington, New Zealand" :D We can watch (field) hockey!!!!!!!

First week of October. :D Fashion models and circuses and stuff.

BadSkeelz

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 12:17:09 AM »
I think you should have a lay over in SF
janeshephard: You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Miradus: He's not some weird mental abomination. He's just a guy on the internet.

Adhira

• Producer
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 06:28:50 PM »

Yeah.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Case

• Helper
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »

Yeah.
You should Fathi! Badskeelz and Adhira are lovely!

Fathi

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 03:55:00 AM »

Yeah.
You should Fathi! Badskeelz and Adhira are lovely!

They are! I've met them both separately, so in theory together should be even better, right? And another excuse for Pavlova.

BadSkeelz

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 01:14:31 PM »
Pavlova.

Huh what? Oh sure something right.
janeshephard: You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Miradus: He's not some weird mental abomination. He's just a guy on the internet.

Desertman

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 02:29:52 PM »
Kronibas is generally a pretty friendly dude aside from when the game is brought up, in which he'll likely remain friendly unless you talk about certain topics.  I wouldn't say don't meet up with him because he had a falling out with the game.  Getting in touch would be the harder part, I think.

I'm the next state over, and I think Pale Horse was/is in Utah too...honestly, I don't think there are lots in the way of Arm folk in this part of the country.  Which is fine, because that means I can spend copious amounts of time playing the game instead of...you know...-meeting- people.

Kron is a very nice guy and a decent person. He is the sort of guy you can let house sit for you while you go out for the weekend and you come back and he has cleaned your place without you asking him.

The game has nothing to do with him as a person, and he is a good one.

Also, I wish I could come to Denver/Colorado, because I love it this time of year, but, I am too busy with work.  :(
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
The young daughter has been filled.

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »
Atm, Chettaman and I are living down in Colorado Springs - Just about an hours' drive from Denver, proper.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Fathi

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 08:37:15 PM »
Slight update on this: looking more and more like it's February next year that'll be the magic date. Not October. Dang!

Oh well, gives me time to buy more suitable outdoorsy clothes.

original

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 12:26:12 AM »
I am here in the mile high city as well.
I worked at a few bars and nightclubs in town so I know a few places intimately.
I moved here from Cali though, so I've only begun to explore the great mountains here.
Quote from: Olgaris
Entering the Labyrinth is definitely not illegal.
Being a desert elf is not illegal.
A Templar can kill you for both.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 10:29:52 PM »
Kronibus. <3
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?